Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sofi that was nice SBS segment, we got to see the Juneja pariwar again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Everyone is happy except Prem and Heer but it has a happy ending ๐Ÿ˜†  as Prem will be coming back though we didn't know that while this SBS was aired. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for sharing with us and, thanks Khushi for uploading in YT. 
AASUS thumbnail
Hi these creations are from IF member  heena..harshiti. She's new to IF . So I'm uploading them for her.

PiA

Pihu

AddIiti and Harshad

Premeer

Edited by athisdagrh - 12 years ago
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Some more creations from my side:

Harshiti:

Heer:

Harshad:

Premeer: these are for selvy, as she had requested me...Hope you like them selvy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you like them
All comments appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Abby

beautiful creations abby...the 18th june ones are fab
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Heena: Very nice creations ๐Ÿ˜ณ, some very nice PiA stuff...keep making more ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Harshiti8: Thank-you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
finally read all the comments๐Ÿ˜†..didn't know that the vm was really that good
samia, pari, kausar, aymee, athisda, selvy, abby, hafsa, faiza and everyone else thank u๐Ÿค— for your comments on the vm..they mean a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
uswah thumbnail
Hi Guys howz u all ...oh so much beautiful creationz and Vm's
All r just fabโญ๏ธ...Bcoz its r on Premeer and Harshiti๐Ÿ˜‰
So here i start with Vm's first

@Sammy : Beautiful Raining Vmโ˜บ๏ธ ...i comment in ur thread in detail๐Ÿ˜‰

@Sanjana: Wow Amazing yr ur Vm is just awesome ...Thts song is so beautiful and very suitable to discribe Heer pain through Rajhistan Track and u use it ver beaitufully...and d last part of Vm is just outstanding and d final Phud is just Phreaming ๐Ÿ˜

@Sofi: i know u very well ๐Ÿ˜‰thnx for shring tht Sbs seg with us ...its so much fun when they both came in SBS...miss them

@Hafsa : Beaituful vm and nice scene selection

@Waqas Beautiful set on Harshiti and AG killer look oh My God i luved it โค๏ธ

@Abs : Oh Grl wht r u doing haan i cnt believe tht u made those siggies i know i always say tht but u forced me to say tht always with ur work they r just brillinat and ur best wor till now ...i luved ur all siggies really awesome work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@Nabz : Amazing siggies u know na thts my fav scene i m just Phaint after seeing those siggies and about to choose which one hmmm i think d second one coloring is more good

@Heena : Welcome in d Premeer Fc ...and ur work is good keep making more
 \
@Athi : Thnx yr for shring AG fb status and aalso shring Heena siggies with us ...
AASUS thumbnail
Heena welcome to Premeer fan club. Nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing creations.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Uswah you're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy to share the update and creations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, just for laugh have a look at this vm. It's by Maria, she made it just to make us all laugh. Juneja pariwar at their best!

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150208189731598

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additi's interview with her best friend Kritika was shown in SBB earlier. It's also published in GR8 magazine's June 2011 issue. Here are scanned copies of the magazine. 
Credit : -Olly-, KMH2 Forum. Link: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1706069

Edited by athisdagrh - 12 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
T4S , a good int of AG. Hope she come back in a good show as lead.
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks alot for posting Addit's and Kritika's interview! Loved reading it.. Hope their friendship stays like this forever ๐Ÿ˜Š i am actually glad to know that half of the stuff i guessed about her personality on my own is true ๐Ÿ˜†  oh and she looked absolutely gorgeous! she really knows how to carry herself and i have always loved her dressing style! she sure knows how to pick out her wardrobe.. love her clothes!
Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing siggiez & vmz bacchaz

phew made some stuff was sort of experimentz the first additi avi was experiment which turned out blah๐Ÿค” free for use

Made on memorable 18th june scene which r so ๐Ÿค”

this one is a total experiment