.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all πŸ€— finally my papers are over and now i can concentrate on more important stuff *phreams about the new stories in her head* πŸ˜† Samia that was a great vm yar! Loved the scenes you picked for the song.. hayee mei mar jawan 😍

@Athisgarh: Hey thanks alot for posting her btlt.. I hadn't read this one before.. damn i miss E and her btlt's *sulks*  but this one was tooo good! Sheesh the nalayak girl (estee) reminded me how bootiphul premeer were/are.. i was grinning like mad after i was done reading *shakes head disapprovingly at self*

@Pic: Nice pic, Poor AG looks so tired and worn out because of shooting but nevertheless love the innocence on her face, she looks cutee! Thanks for posting! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago
@harshiti8 - beautiful VM you made...I'm totally speechless ...do make more

@Samia - posted my feedback in your thread...just love this VM you did.
Rain concept = Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshiti8

made a new premheer vm😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcLP_AM1Jk[/YOUTUBE]

omggg sajana great to see you here with your fab work..
cudnt help but comment on this beautiful vm..seriously loved the enture way you;ve put up each scene showing how heer suffered after prem's death..and esp the last bit where you ffwed all ph scenes and the end phug..😳..great work..keep making more..miss ph..😭
@ hafsa, thank you so much for sharing with us the picture of Harshad and Additi.  It was so great to see them when they were so young.  Missing them very much.

@ Sanjana, great job with your VM πŸ‘  The song, scenes you selected were great.  My favorite part of this VM was you added those Premeer scenes between Prem and Heer at Shiv Mandir.  That was amazing.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

@ Samia, great job with your VM πŸ‘ I love your idea and concept for this VM.  The song and those rain scenes went perfectly well with each other.  Thank you for sharing your VM with us.  I will post my comments on your thread along with your previous VMs.

@ athisdagrh, thank you for posting estee's btlt. 

@ Parisa, enjoy your holiday.  We will miss you.

-- Set on Harshiti --

Made on Photoshoot of Additi and Harshad...
Tried dark coloring this time, hope you like it...
Feel free to "USE" and "COMMENT"

Hope you all "LIKE" it...
Waqas...

Originally posted by Waqas...

-- Set on Harshiti --

Made on Photoshoot of Additi and Harshad...
Tried dark coloring this time, hope you like it...
Feel free to "USE" and "COMMENT"

Hope you all "LIKE" it...
Waqas...

wooowww..its sooo beautifull..i m using itπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by harshiti8

made a new premheer vm😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcLP_AM1Jk[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Sanjana! that was a fabulous vm dear πŸ‘πŸΌ the shots that you captured with the lyrics were just great.. loved the way you showed the entire journey of Heer's madness for Prem, her love and her addiction for him after his death 😍 Heer 😍 nobody could have loved Prem like she did.. loved her madness and her passion during the rajasthan phase *sighhh* Keep it up hun! ⭐️ loved it alot! looking forward to some more vms πŸ˜›

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago
 Sanjana WOW, awesome editing of scenesπŸ˜› Prem+Heer , their journey in life are very nicely shown and Heer's feelings and pain are the highlight of the vm.πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you for putting in so much effort in making the creation perfect! Glad you made a vm that tells a story of PH. β­οΈ

Samia beautiful vm on rain scenes of PH πŸ˜› Scenes are edited perfectly to match lyrics. I loved the different colour shades you've used. Thanks for making it and sharing β­οΈ

Hiba Hi, I'm glad you got the chance to read E's post that you missed πŸ˜† Before another member used to post various posts of E but I don't see her now. When ever I get a chance to read, I share them here. Her style of writing and presentation is truly awesome. 
It's nice you got time off and thinking of  new FFs πŸ˜Š It'll be nice to see your work. Enjoy your holidays!

Lisa you're welcome πŸ˜Š

Waqas beautiful update on PH photo shoot β­οΈ Dark shade is very unique! Thanks for making and sharing with us πŸ˜ƒ

Pari enjoy your holidays πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by athisdagrh - 12 years ago
Hey Guys
our PHriend Athisda is a Goldie now
shes been wishing everyone but not said anything about herself becoming a Goldie

we need to congratulate her too

Congrats Athi !!! πŸ₯³

Hi Athisda,

U may not know me πŸ˜†

Buh im Sofi came to congratulate u on ur goldie status.

Congratz keep shining xxx