Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@Kauser: erm...You've used such hard hindi/Urdu...i didn't get what you wrote ... the bit at the end πŸ˜†

dear..its urdu actually...you know when a sher is going to be read by the shayar or anyone ,he says "arz kiya hai" and the after the sher's been read ,people say "muqarar irshad" to the shayar if they like the sher ,meaning "once more" or sth like "bring it on"...ermmm thats the best i could put  up..πŸ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

dear..its urdu actually...you know when a sher is going to be read by the shayar or anyone ,he says "arz kiya hai" and the after the sher's been read ,people say "muqarar irshad" to the shayar if they like the sher ,meaning "once more" or sth like "bring it on"...ermmm thats the best i could put  up..πŸ˜†

O right okay...thankx for explaining πŸ˜³
and don't worry, you've explained well, I get you
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ HARSHITI pic  is the most commented on sbs wall. It left others pics wayyy behind. PPL just cant  resist from saying something about itπŸ˜†.Anyways its high time EKTA do something about HARSHITI. She can cast them in  her new show on colors,as leads are not finilised yet. And HA can free STARPLUS .
uswah thumbnail
@Nabz: Congrats πŸ₯³time to party ...

@Grace :thnx for shring those HQ capz on Mandap scene these two r really wnt to kill us with those looks...πŸ˜†

Grace i have request also plz upload tht mandap scene on u tube aswell with new logo...bcoz i need tht scene but cnt find it on u tube with new logo...so plz upload it ...

uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

hawww!!!pari πŸ€—...yesss absolutely its a record of sorts...no one seems to forget this pic..right?no one leaves a chance to comment on it..πŸ˜†..what to do..πŸ˜†

and haye haye aapki mahssos shayari hame bha gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ€£..aptly suiting the situation..*muqarrar irshad*   .*muqarrar irshad*..πŸ˜‰

U both Kauser  and Pari crack me up Really tht pic have record of comments ...ROFL

but wht we do thts d Harshiti majic...no one  can resist naπŸ˜‰

Awww Pari u choose d perfect shair on tht pic a big hug for ui also wnt to say plz
                                                        "Muqarar Muqarar Irshad Irshad"Embarrassed
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ranking of HA for this week is as  same as before.There is something wrong with ranking system , when visited desh forum and show that everyone rank same as last week. Then thought who must have commented for LALU, DALJEET and ASH πŸ˜† . THAT YELLOW MARKERS.Edited by -prime- - 12 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hai what a picture. 

Thank you Parisa for posting this.

It is so great to see our jodi getting the most comments.  Keep commenting on their pictures everyone.  Keep supporting Harshiti postive comments and ignore the rest.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Guys

made a sig on the premeer chawl scene...not very good, but just tried...still learning πŸ˜³
did 2 effects on it

Hope you like them 
-Abby
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Abby - awesome siggies!

@-prime- I agree I think something happened to IF with the celebrity ranking system. I thought HC was at 9 yet he jumped up to 8 but his marker is the same and then everyone else is the same with the yellow marker.  It's so weird.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
made an icon 😳

will make more to go with it hopefully