Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: iheartChai

But I don't understand why it is so difficult to see Heer not forgiving Prem?  As far as I was concern both parties were not playing by the rules during the time of the fiasco.  Prem suspected Heer was cheating and Heer continued to hide things from Prem.

Grace hmm to me it's clear enough. I did try to simplify it for you but it didn't help. Yes PH time to time failed to play by the rules, only  this time, Heer 's rule breaking went on for ever. She was quite adamant and determined about not forgiving Prem, that is so out of character of her to do so.  As you mentioned, you're watching reruns, and may be it'll give a better understanding then. Thank you for your response.😊

Preeti thank you for the link πŸ˜ƒ
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lisas write up has been added http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688938&PID=42683465&#42683465
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti thanks for updating, will check it. πŸ˜ƒ

@all this is a vm by amira_saeed in the forum. If you haven't seen it, do check it and comment if you like her work.

Edited by athisdagrh - 12 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: athisdagrh

Preeti thanks for updating, will check it. πŸ˜ƒ

@all this is a vm by amira_saeed in the forum. If you haven't seen it, do check it and comment if you like her work.

Thnks dear πŸ˜‰

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guyzz...finally additi updated her statusπŸ₯³
hey guys... i know its bin a long time..havent updated my status... was cont. shooting ya... night shoots n all grrhhh...so how is everyone here... missed u all :)
Edited by khajju - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Khajju: yeah, i'm glad that AG finally updated her status. She was really busy...awww...πŸ€—
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

hey guys... i know its bin a long time..havent updated my status... was cont. shooting ya... night shoots n all grrhhh...so how is everyone here... missed u all :)

Hey IshaanπŸ˜‰ thankx for updating us on AG Fb status

was so glad to have her back on Fb...and awww she's so busy shooting...day/night shifts...Hope she takes good care of herself and gets time to rest

God Bless her and may no evil eye fall upon her❀️
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti thanks for chips siggies.nice work.

Swati thanks for that rain scean pictures.. Prem and Heer expressed the love without touching each other with their eyes are plus point of that scene.😍

And the putting pin in his shirt and Prem celeberating his happiness with a hug to Heer. its simply amaxing.😍

and soap scene 😍and the monsoon segment. they were cute with that umberala. just like kids.😍😍😍

Pwincess thanks for Teri ore dance. 😍

sukurhta thanks for Premeer scene. OMG they were really happy. the way he came inside the room and stopping with a sad face before turns around.πŸ˜† like a kid. i loved that running part.

Khajju thanks for the AG' FB update info.
OMG she is shooting day and night. Its really hectic schedule for her.

Edited by newt2007 - 12 years ago
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
came here after some time and couldnt help but stare at the caps swati posted.. thanks alot for uploading these caps here, the quality is simply amazing β­οΈ πŸ‘ to the maker.. i couldnt help but notice the charisma and the sheer beauty in the pictures... in two words i would say they were simply "Picture Perfect" πŸ˜ Such innocent beauty *touchwood* 

sigghhh... the expressions are just so flawless and beautiful *dies* I couldnt find a single fault in their expressions or make up or anything.. these two are truly beautiful when they are together 
Edited by ...Hiba... - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: athisdagrh

Grace hmm to me it's clear enough. I did try to simplify it for you but it didn't help. Yes PH time to time failed to play by the rules, only  this time, Heer 's rule breaking went on for ever. She was quite adamant and determined about not forgiving Prem, that is so out of character of her to do so.  As you mentioned, you're watching reruns, and may be it'll give a better understanding then. Thank you for your response.😊

Preeti thank you for the link πŸ˜ƒ

No, I understand...I think this is something I that I just see different from the rest and I probably will continue to do so. 

It's not a big deal πŸ˜ƒ

Still love Premeer ❀️

Originally posted by: khajju

Thanks for letting us know my little nephew πŸ˜†
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago