.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
@Parisa - Very creative...very cute VM

@athisdagrh - thanks fro posting up Estee's writing on Prem and Heer being grand masters of chess/love...so true

Estee's comments on Heer unable to forgive Prem despite the rules of the game...I don't know...maybe it's because I don't understand Hindi and right now I have to wait for the English translations as I re-watch the show to understand everything...but I find Heer unable to forgive Prem for that supposed "one night stand" justifiable.  Though I've heard others argue that sure she would be mad but to stay away from each other for 6 years?

Prem moved to Canada thinking it was probably the best move.  Heer was avoiding him and I would think in his own self loathing punishment he decided it was best for him to punish himself this way.  To just stay away from her...to allow her to move on and have a happy life without him because he betrayed her so deeply.

When you love someone so much sometimes the "act" or "thinking"...just makes the betrayal hurt even that much more.  Heer trusted Prem...but Prem didn't trust Heer...thinking she would even attempt to have an affair with Raj...(yes I'm sure a lot of the blame lies in Gayatri doing things and making situations that seem as if she really was doing something)

So not only was Heer betrayed once from Prem thinking she would have an affair but to be so angry in his anger to "sleep" with Ash.  That was just wrong. (Yes, yes Ash took advantage and made the situation as such when nothing happened)

But with so much hurt and pain neither party were thinking straight and in the end Heer and Prem separated.  Heer once said so herself that when communication breaks down and silence is left to fill the void misunderstandings and things become even harder to overcome. (her advice to Meher when Preet and her were having that pretend fight to get Prem and Heer back together).

Prem and Heer became the victim of the one thing they swore they wouldn't do to each other.  But I think makes it even more real...the fallacy of these "rules".  We can all talk sensible and say this is what we "should do" but sometimes when the times comes it is very rare for people to actually do what they know is right and instead do something completely different because of the emotions and complexities of the situation.

Anyways sorry for my long rambling...just my view on the storyline.  A way to make sense of everything though we all know CVs had no choice but to come up with this retarded storyline of a six year leap because of Star Plus 🀒

@Selvy - thanks for letting us know about the article...I've commented

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Swati posted this video in the CC n i couldnt help buh make avis

Hope u like em

First ever performance of Harshiti😍😍😍😍😍

19th june 2008 premeer 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Parisa-

I am sure most of you must have saw this on FB...but here it is Harshiti mix on SRK' dialogues from Kuch kuch hota hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=degZ_D3ErTs[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=degZ_D3ErTs

awesomeee mix loved it😳😳😳😳😳

-

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
wow swathi...thanks for sharing...
awesome pics...😳
Thank you Swati for bring back wonderful memories of Premeer and Harshiti.