Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khajju

yaa harshad needs a haircutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bold: may beπŸ˜•
orr they hav shooted it b4 coz when we wer requesting them for harshiti segment they didnt reply us orr said nything...so they had shooted it b4 thts why they werent sayin anthin

hehe he alwayzz wants to sleepπŸ˜†

yaa we need to bring her ranking up.
Tht shaheer khan of navya...he is new and is in top 10..i just dnt understand this rankin πŸ˜•

Yeah I suppose but probably like pretty soon after TL wrapped because people from TL were requesting him with his co-stars.

That probably explains why his hair is so long...he had grown it out a little more cause Onu was in the asylum.  And SBS had them matching...Harshad was wearing orange and so was his co-star.  And SBS and their fake rose prop...they give that to everybody πŸ˜† to do something with.

Back in V-day special they gave it to Harshad to give it to Additi.  And she was so mad when tried giving it to her like he had gotten it for her.  "No, SBS gave me the rose not you." πŸ˜†

As for the ranking Isn't Navya pretty properly on the forums?  Probably explains why Shaheer Khan's ranking is up.  Some people will drop down again once a certain show goes off the air.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow  harshiti... kya observation mari hai.. too good
awe hopefully we get to see him doing what he does best and that is act...
happy birthday to harshad chopda once again...

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Khajju nice siggies.
HC looks so cute in it. where did you got his first pciture. i have never seen that before.

thanks swati for the YT link

Grace, you are right. may be it is taken as soon as TL was ended. He promptly explaing the reason about his absence in TL. He don't have to tell them the reason after a month. And his hair seems to covering his face.
He acted very funny. He should have maintined his old style intead of jumping like this. I liked his bondage with director sir.

He always wants to sleep. how long? ishe trying to sleep as many hours he missed during shooting period.πŸ˜†

He is keep shouting that the rose was from SBS. why? we didn't ask you who gave the red rose.

SBS nowadays following the same old tactics of giving rose and wrong age part and all. anyway we got a chance to see him on his bday.

AG ranking is keep swinging here and there. Now most of the Harshiti fans and Ag fans stopped visiting the forum. And Navya leads getting nice response. and also SBS is promoting all the actors in the top 10 and their shows are running successfully.

As for as IF ranking it depends on comments not on perfomance. So i don't think it helps to study their talent. it just to see the fan strength. And again most of the fans are in abroad. Indian Tellyworld won't give much attention to abroad fans.
  Only reruns in certain countires are based on fans demand.

Edited by newt2007 - 12 years ago
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is confirmed by the director,Muzammil himself that the segment was shot one day before Harshad's birthday i.e. 16th May. And he apologised for not being present on the TL get together which was held a few weeks back.😊
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who cares when it was shot...whenever it would be...it would be the same scripted segment...i think...we are discussing more about others than harshiti...lets stick to harshiti/premeer...make sure we wont get warnings later..
Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heeey guys! πŸ€— How are all of you awesomeee people?

You guys think Harshad need's a haircut? πŸ˜† hahah I think his hair looked pretty hot, all messy and scrambled all over his forehead  😍 I loveee messy hair on guys ☺️ πŸ˜†

and I heard SSBS is going off air, is it true? cos if it is πŸ₯³ Now both Harshad and Additi are free πŸ˜ƒ

and ahahaahah guys It looks like we have a stalker *Cough* 🀣 Sighhh people these days...πŸ˜†πŸ€”

Editadd: I just realized its Abby birthday today πŸ˜³ HAAPPY BIRTHDAAAY AbbyπŸ₯³ πŸ€— God bless you! Hope you have an awesomeee day and get everything you want πŸ˜ƒ 

loool your so lucky! One day after Harshad hey? πŸ˜

Ohhh and I just realized I forgot to congratulate you guys for the next FC! πŸ˜† Well congrats everyone πŸ€— God bless Harshiti, us and this amaaazing FC from all those lifeless stalkers out there 🀣
Edited by Motibah - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m so not in making avi'z made these randomly sigh wish get time to make some soon

i just learn making siggiez so trying my hand but i m horrible

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Sukrutha - you're right sticking to Premeer/Harshiti

@Fatima - thanks the making the avis and the siggies 
uswah thumbnail
@ suku yah u r right this Fc only for Premeer and Harshiti so its better if we only talk about them ...and about d stakers we know very well Motibah no can resist on r Eternal Jodi Premeer and r cute masti partner Harshiti

@ Fatty yr amazing avis i luved how much they happy when they both got thier first Jodi award  ...pihu and Heer avis r really cute ag look so beautiful as alwaays
And about d siggies dnt say it not tht good actually its really god...keep making more on Pihu
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Motibah

Heeey guys! πŸ€— How are all of you awesomeee people?

You guys think Harshad need's a haircut? πŸ˜† hahah I think his hair looked pretty hot, all messy and scrambled all over his forehead  😍 I loveee messy hair on guys ☺️ πŸ˜†

and I heard SSBS is going off air, is it true? cos if it is πŸ₯³ Now both Harshad and Additi are free πŸ˜ƒ

and ahahaahah guys It looks like we have a stalker *Cough* 🀣 Sighhh people these days...πŸ˜†πŸ€”

Editadd: I just realized its Abby birthday today πŸ˜³ HAAPPY BIRTHDAAAY AbbyπŸ₯³ πŸ€— God bless you! Hope you have an awesomeee day and get everything you want πŸ˜ƒ 

loool your so lucky! One day after Harshad hey? πŸ˜

Ohhh and I just realized I forgot to congratulate you guys for the next FC! πŸ˜† Well congrats everyone πŸ€— God bless Harshiti, us and this amaaazing FC from all those lifeless stalkers out there 🀣

hey motibah *HI5* even I liked HC's messy hair...!!! he looked sooo πŸ˜

Yup now both HC and AG are free...I really really hope that they come back together! *fingers crossed*

and Stalkers?!?!?! *cough* *cough* no comments on that πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

awww Thank-you sooo much for the lovely Birthday wish πŸ€—, well My B-day would have been more awesome if i didn't have a math exam! 
anyway the fact that My B-day is right next to Harshu's makes me all happy πŸ˜ and I love love love my birthday now!😳

God Bless all premmer/Harshiti fans and Harshiti!❀️