awww he is lukin sooo adorable😍
anythin can be mre cute than this☺️

ufff Khajju I had seen this on Fb! and I was *DEAD* right there
and you post it up here again! I'm into droooling over this pic...its sooo πŸ˜

the way he's looking...his eyes πŸ˜
those black messy hair πŸ˜
His Biceps  πŸ˜
and the way he's sitting😍

O gosh this pic is so perfect I can sit all day long and stare at it!

Thankx for posting it πŸ˜‰
Posted: 12 years ago
Pri nice to see you 😊 Yeah I liked the animated siggie made by Sukru. Lovely cooling colour πŸ˜›

kajju lovely PH siggie 😊

Fatima avs are very nice πŸ˜ƒ

Preeti beautiful Pihu siggie. I love the white BG. πŸ˜›

Selvy thanks for sharing FB info. I like the recognition for Pihu and for AG's contribution to it. It was never a vamp - creative head suddenly changed the character. That's very upsetting both for fans and AG. I don't like the title at all.
@khajju - Harshu looks so 😍 I agree with everything Abby said. Thanks for posting up the pic.

WOw..new FC ..congrats to everyone..I didn't get to disscuss much in previous fc..just was lil bg...hope everone's doing well..will try to be here now as often as I can..
Congratulation for new Home..kinda late lolz
khushi loved the banner...Its just Awesome...even the opposition  couldnt help but discussed about it...🀣...Loved it πŸ€—
Congratz on the New FC to all true harshitians.

@ Khushi- the banner is amazing.
Harshiti looking so hot & smexy in the banner.
love the banner

--
God Bless Harshiti.
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Congratulation for new Home..kinda late lolz
khushi loved the banner...Its just Awesome...even the opposition  couldnt help but discussed about it...🀣...Loved it πŸ€—

Yes...kushi...the banner is gr8...i must say...πŸ˜‰...sab ko tareef karna hi pada...ish...harshiti magic.😳

This scene is awesome...and i love it soo...much...it was gr8...his dialogues were so good...and AG...she was too good...she expressed so much through her eyes...He was good at his dialogues...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKqITtFexeY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by Sukrutha

Yes...kushi...the banner is gr8...i must say...πŸ˜‰...sab ko tareef karna hi pada...ish...harshiti magic.😳

This scene is awesome...and i love it soo...much...it was gr8...his dialogues were so good...and AG...she was too good...she expressed so much through her eyes...He was good at his dialogues...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, the scenes they had when Prem came to the wedding celebrations thinking it was Heer's wedding...where so classic.  The pain and love in their eyes was beautifully done.  Hats off to Harshad and Additi for giving us such a magical scene.  Even in their pain you can still feel the love ❀️
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Oh what? new home alreadyπŸ˜²πŸ˜†?
way to go guys and yes congo all

lovd the banner khushi...😳...such a phreaming one that no one can resist looking @ it and talking about it😍🀣

God bless Harshiti! 
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago