Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@selvy: its not good to disturb smeone.mera to mann krta hai ek board laga doon 'dnt disturb these two'...ok now dnt call me besharam its not my fault at all...its premeer harshiti fault.
nd prem puttin his full weight on heer.yaa first he was just on her but then he hugged her puttin his whole weight on her.tht was surely HC's part..he wanted to make the scene mre romantic 😳...ab itna to haq bsntan hi hai becharey ka πŸ˜‰ .Edited by khajju - 12 years ago
khajju thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

ya same here abby wen i saw it i thot wat was dis holding hand in front of all then i came to know this was an promotional visit and dey were premeer not harshiti.

Wese i wont mind them holding hands as harshiti πŸ˜‰
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am absolutely loving this...❀️

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205748_203889649631524_100000314710545_685443_3389134_n.jpg
Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Khajju if they didn't disturb them we will get disturbed na.πŸ˜‰ becasue of seeing more romance of Premeer.

thanks sukrutha for the picture.

such a emotional scene. They expressed the real lovers pain in that scene. Even the script was good

Edited by newt2007 - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: newt2007

I'm happy to see this FC in happy and fast progressing mode.

Thanks for the other one too Abby. HC love to carry her.πŸ˜† I want to know how he feels while carrying her like this in public. Onscreen is different but in public😍
Perfect couple
😍😍😍😍

abby i'm doubting about your studies. I think your are not studying chemistry but doing some thesis on Premeer/Harshiti chemistry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Grace, 5 kids😲. Population increase.

I'll suggest 3. Chahat, and twins (Ishan and Leher)
cute little family.

Send Sneha to somewhere. Name is cute but she bring out some bad memories. Like others kids dissappered from the track Sneha can be removed out. BT can send them to place of their choice
.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: newt2007

Preeti BT always has some unanswered loops in the story. Its their trade mark. They can't make story without it.

Gungun was around for sometime. She is shown sweetly. I think Kulraj karan had three kids. later they disappered too, Sometime one boy and girl showed during Premeer remarriage. Maya's son was seen once i think when G3 trying to take legal custody of Chahat.

BT always gives shelter to all those who don't have family and sends own children out of the house easily.πŸ˜†

5 kids will make Heer more busy. She is already dedicated Wife, Bahu, Sister, Sister-in-law, mother. Poor Prem won't get time to romance with his sweet Heer then.☺️
Then Prem will became pagal and turned to another kid to Heer. So that Heer will be present with him all the time.

@ the Bold - Well, yes Heer would be even more busy but whose fault is that? 
Prem's of course πŸ˜† He loves romancing his wife...that's how he got 5 kids 🀣
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
khajju thumbnail
hope u all like it
-feel free to use-

Edited by khajju - 12 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: khajju

hope u all like it

-feel free to use-

awesomeee loved it
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@khajju stunning siggy :)

umm made some avi'z quiet v bad i m getting bad to worse *sigh*

PSD:-ToriVDongWook-

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@khajju - πŸ€— I so ❀️ the tag line you used.  A great siggie...thanks for sharing.  Keep the works coming my dear πŸ˜ƒ

@Fatima - beautiful gifs πŸ€—  Love that scene...Prem and Heer feeling each others' pain
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Feel free to use any of the two:

Rest ull see in the shop

I have no idea y the first one is coming out huge n ways feel free to use any