.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!

Looks like the FC is lively with discussion.  Thanks Swati for all the Premeer video links...trip down memory of their cute and romantic moments 😍

I just watched the dance one...haha Prem pushing the Uncle away the moment he saw DJ hold up Heer's hand.  I really wished we got a little scene were Preet goes "PB what was that earlier at the party?  You said you didn't wan to dance, huh?" πŸ˜†

Now coming to the vid of Prem and Heer all alone in the house for the first time πŸ˜† they were such duffers.  But Prem had to act like he wasn't going to do anything because he was trying to play like Gaurav. 

Heer was being all shy as usually and Prem was just embarrassed...though a part of me wondered did he think Heer was going to jump him later if he didn't think of an excuse to be as far away from her as possible? 🀣 Oh, that would have been hilarious to see.  I mean he freaked out later when she made that sweater for him and she was ordering him to close his eyes.  He was all nervous and was wondering why she was ordering to close his eyes.

It would have been nice to see Heer in one scene kind of say come here to Prem πŸ˜†

And thanks Selvy for the info about SBS and someone telling AG that her work is appreciated.

And everyone let's do our part to get AG back in top 10 and make sure HC doesn't go anywhere
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
 Hey guys as you all have been distracting me by posting up premeer scenes...now its my turn! well I got a pic! πŸ˜ˆ

awww just look at that pic! their holding hands!😍😍 awww sooo cute and those smiles on their faces! Both looking aodrable! πŸ˜³
 just watched the dance one...haha Prem pushing the Uncle away the moment he saw DJ hold up Heer's hand.  I really wished we got a little scene were Preet goes "PB what was that earlier at the party?  You said you didn't wan to dance, huh?"
grace same here i too wanted the scene and preet's reaction to it it would have been awesome

Now coming to the vid of Prem and Heer all alone in the house for the first time πŸ˜† they were such duffers.  But Prem had to act like he wasn't going to do anything because he was trying to play like Gaurav. 
ya dat was an awesome sequence and prem's reaction to it  was da best.

Thanks for the pic Abby!

Premeer holding hands...too cute
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey guys as you all have been distracting me by posting up premeer scenes...now its my turn! well I got a pic! πŸ˜ˆ

awww just look at that pic! their holding hands!😍😍 awww sooo cute and those smiles on their faces! Both looking aodrable! πŸ˜³

ya same here abby wen i saw it i thot wat was dis holding hand in front of all then i came to know this was an promotional visit and dey were premeer not harshiti.
Originally posted by iheartChai

Hi everyone!

Looks like the FC is lively with discussion.  Thanks Swati for all the Premeer video links...trip down memory of their cute and romantic moments 😍

I just watched the dance one...haha Prem pushing the Uncle away the moment he saw DJ hold up Heer's hand.  I really wished we got a little scene were Preet goes "PB what was that earlier at the party?  You said you didn't wan to dance, huh?" πŸ˜†

Heer was being all shy as usually and Prem was just embarrassed...though a part of me wondered did he think Heer was going to jump him later if he didn't think of an excuse to be as far away from her as possible? 🀣 Oh, that would have been hilarious to see.  I mean he freaked out later when she made that sweater for him and she was ordering him to close his eyes.  He was all nervous and was wondering why she was ordering to close his eyes.

It would have been nice to see Heer in one scene kind of say come here to Prem πŸ˜†

And thanks Selvy for the info about SBS and someone telling AG that her work is appreciated.

And everyone let's do our part to get AG back in top 10 and make sure HC doesn't go anywhere

@Bold: Oh grace that would ahve been great...prem would have probably tried to run away from preet's teasing!πŸ˜†

@Bold: πŸ€£ that indeed would have been very hilarious...a very different side to our shy quiet heer! would have loved to watch thatπŸ˜‰

@Bold: Exactly atleast once she should have not said "What are you doing prem" I mean he's her husband atleast once she should have not stopped him and I wonder what we would have gotten β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ πŸ€£

and Yup lets make sure HC stays where he is and if moves then he should move up and lets all get AG's rank increased next week aswell hopefully in to top 10!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless Harshiti❀️
Originally posted by sweta2005

ya same here abby wen i saw it i thot wat was dis holding hand in front of all then i came to know this was an promotional visit and dey were premeer not harshiti.

I don't mind if its premeer or Harshiti as I love both equally and all I'm thinking is awww the way their holding hands! πŸ˜πŸ˜ as Grace said tooo cute!😳
Here you go guys another phroolworthy pic:

Heer in the arms of prem πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜...they just look so perfect!😳
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Here you go guys another phroolworthy pic:

Heer in the arms of prem πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜...they just look so perfect!😳

hey abby r ur revision s finished for ur exams posting dis types of photo
im deciding i'll go offline for sometime to make  a call and u r distracting me
Originally posted by sweta2005

hey abby r ur revision s finished for ur exams posting dis types of photo
im deciding i'll go offline for sometime to make  a call and u r distracting me

hahaha no I'm still revising ...just took a break! and I'm off to study again!
hahaha got you back...yesterday you, preeti and everyone else distracted me and today it was my turn!😈

okay bye will catch you later and I'm not posting any other pics so go make the call πŸ˜†