.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aymee

Swati, thank you for posting that scene.

Like Abby said, that was hilarious when Prem moved that old man.  Preet was begging Prem to participate and he kept refusing.  When Prem noticed that old man was about to dance with her, he panicked 😲 and pushed the old man aside.  Prem gave the man his masked and the poor guy was completely confused.  πŸ˜†

What made this scene even funnier was that Ash wanted to dance with Preet and DJ want Ash to dance with Prem and neither one got their wishes. πŸ˜†

I am off to watch that scene.  I need a good laugh in the morning.

@Bold: DJ was the one who all the time interested in Prem.🀣🀣. Ash from the start eyeing on Preet. DJ had very interesting time turning Ash towards Prem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQLo6z3xkdM
this scene of premeer r also too cute wen after marriage the family leaves premeer alone and prem plays da music
In SBS, Expression baba appreciated Pihu in SBS for her wonderful expression in Sangini.

Originally posted by newt2007

In SBS, Expression baba appreciated Pihu in SBS for her wonderful expression in Sangini.

ya i also saw it
Originally posted by sweta2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQLo6z3xkdM
this scene of premeer r also too cute wen after marriage the family leaves premeer alone and prem plays da music

Swati you are in romantic mood today. posting all in oneday. thanks swati

Prem dialling number but looing at Heer. They are  behaving as if they know each other only today.πŸ˜†

They are duffer. Just married but doing funny things except what they are suppose to do.

OMG. they just made me laugh🀣 arrey they left you alone not to clean the house and cook.

Swati you are in romantic mood today. posting all in oneday. thanks swati

Prem dialling number but looing at Heer. They are  behaving as if they know each other only today.πŸ˜†

They are duffer. Just married but doing funny things except what they are suppose to do.

OMG. they just made me laugh🀣 arrey they left you alone not to clean the house and cook.

no feeling bored today so thot of posting it today

ya but that was i think  to maintain the suspense whether he was prem or gaurav  and prem didn't
want heer to believe he was prem from beginning so he was doing it
but the expression of prem was best wen the song began
"andar se bahar na jaa sake" and heer was nervous too.
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

OK i cant sleep and as Uswah sed im a shaitaan ladkhi i will post sumink sooo that u wall don't sleep too 😈

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApmFqHJgXw[/YOUTUBE]

Haha good night

See wht i said its right ...Preeti u r d one Shaitan Larki khud tu soti nhin aur dosro ko sone nhin deti ...but i m gone at tht time so just read ur post now and saw tht Phreaming scene now

I am so Angry 😑why this scene is incomplete ......i always wnt this scene  for some more sec atleast we get first time one PHiss 😳...But r badluck never get tht chance

And for Heer why she said always "Kya kar rahe ho Prem" Oh Man why she like this Always For god sake grl he is ur hudsband ...and first time prem is getting so Naughty haye i am Phreaming ☺️...first time they getting out from thier dada dadi romance ...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Sooo true Grace i would do anything to be there *looks at Uswah* Am i living to my new name??? 🀣

Yah Mam u live with ur name ...I  give u d right name πŸ˜†

U deserve this ...ROFLShaitan LarkiROFL
Cutegirl: Beautiful Vm ...detail comment in ur thread

Sweta: Thnx for shring ranking but really i wnt both of them in top 10 so guys plz comment more

Priya : yr i try to active there also ...but when i go there na i lost all d time πŸ˜†but phir bhi i ll try  to visit it everyday

awww Finally someone appreciates her hardwork ...well done AG πŸ‘