.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
every one lets discuss this scene of may 21st 2008 where prem to dance with heer changed the mask
Originally posted by sweta2005

every one lets discuss this scene of may 21st 2008 where prem to dance with heer changed the mask

Oh swati thank-you sooo much for sharing such a lovely scene, 
Their first dance together πŸ˜

and the way Prem pushed that old uncle to get that mask πŸ€£πŸ€£...I loved that part

and the way they look into each others eyes...O rabaaa  πŸ˜ and the song itself was very nice😳
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Oh swati thank-you sooo much for sharing such a lovely scene, 
Their first dance together πŸ˜

and the way Prem pushed that old uncle to get that mask πŸ€£πŸ€£...I loved that part

and the way they look into each others eyes...O rabaaa  πŸ˜ and the song itself was very nice😳

oh u r back after having ur lunch

ya definitely  this scene was awesome  for da first time we saw prem like dat so dat was a surprise wen prem actually pushed da man just to dance with heer before dat he was at all not interested into it

oh u r back after having ur lunch

ya definitely  this scene was awesome  for da first time we saw prem like dat so dat was a surprise wen prem actually pushed da man just to dance with heer before dat he was at all not interested into it

hahaha well i was about to go and then saw this so had to comment! now I'm back! πŸ˜ƒ
I knw the first time we saw our shy prem open up a little πŸ˜³ and that too in this way...I was pleasantly surprised

Swati, thank you for posting that scene.

Like Abby said, that was hilarious when Prem moved that old man.  Preet was begging Prem to participate and he kept refusing.  When Prem noticed that old man was about to dance with her, he panicked 😲 and pushed the old man aside.  Prem gave the man his masked and the poor guy was completely confused.  πŸ˜†

What made this scene even funnier was that Ash wanted to dance with Preet and DJ want Ash to dance with Prem and neither one got their wishes. πŸ˜†

I am off to watch that scene.  I need a good laugh in the morning.
I knw the first time we saw our shy prem open up a little πŸ˜³ and that too in this way...I was pleasantly surprised

ya i so wished after dat scene preet would  see wat happened to prem and see wat prem did  but dat never happened
Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aymee

Swati, thank you for posting that scene.

Like Abby said, that was hilarious when Prem moved that old man.  Preet was begging Prem to participate and he kept refusing.  When Prem noticed that old man was about to dance with her, he panicked 😲 and pushed the old man aside.  Prem gave the man his masked and the poor guy was completely confused.  πŸ˜†

What made this scene even funnier was that Ash wanted to dance with Preet and DJ want Ash to dance with Prem and neither one got their wishes. πŸ˜†

I am off to watch that scene.  I need a good laugh in the morning.

@Bold: I was so glad that their wishes wern't fulfilled and Ash had to dance with the old man and I was like πŸ€£πŸ€£

Have fun watching it😳

ya i so wished after dat scene preet would wat happened to prem and see wat prem did  but dat never happened

hmmm ya...it kind of went un-noticed by everyone!
and if anyone would have noticed...our prem dear would have been in trouble! πŸ˜‰
hmmm ya...it kind of went un-noticed by everyone!
and if anyone would have noticed...our prem dear would have been in trouble! πŸ˜‰

no just wanted preet to find out and his reactions it would have been awesome.
Preeti thanks for that good night Post.

ha ha i didn't watch it in the night. So my sleep is not disturbed but 😭my works are penidng because of it .

cutegirl thanks for the cute vm.
thanks swati for the video.

Prem pushing that old man and his eyes. 😍

Kis Desh is Unique stroy becuase of Prem is always possisive on Heer. Heer stood by his side all the time.