What the audience learning from this story ?

Posted: 12 years ago
I am new to this forum. Today Divya was killed. And I am reading the forums about Viren getting killed eventually so that Nivarth can get together.  How can they keep on twist the minds of the characters. If one is not possible make the other one in the family as your life partner... How can you even think about it ? At first I understand for the love of her sister , Nivi has sacrificed her love and married to Viren. Now that she completely accepted Viren, she cannot go back to Siddhart.  All these days I was sad that CCBM is ending, I was praying for this show to extend just because of the four main leads and the superb story line. If they kill Viren , I will quit to watch this show immediately.
agree with you dear...now Nivi loves Viren totally...Nivi and Viren both love each other...it will be good enough to end the show now rather that reuniting NivArth...
Meri Dil Ke Baath Tumne Keh Diya!!!!!!!!!!!
People Are Jus Scared That Tha Same Might Happen 
That Happned With Ranvir!!!!!!!!
They Rets Are Jus Jealous That Meri Jaan Is With Nivi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weirdos!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y Am Thinkin Bout Them
Wen There Are Aweosme Poeple Here!!!!!!!!!!
I Agree With You!!!!!!!!
If Viren Is Killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Will Scream Sooo Loud
That...
God Nos What i Will Do!!!!
I Might Even Send Emails To Rajan Shahi
N i Pakka Wnt Watch Any Of Rajan Shahi Shows
Only If Meri Jaan Is There!!

I said I was not going to watch this show any more but I am sitting here at work browsing through this forum...after reading the updates I felt so sad. Divya is not to be blamed here her mother should be the one.  As a pediatric nurse and seeing Divya dying like this is breaking my heart...leaving a baby behind...so sad.😭 

All I have to tell you... think I said this once before...don't mess with God! Playing games with God is a mistake. Nivi and Sid were married in front of God (fire) but Nivi broke that covenant. She completely disobeyed God's voice.😆 This story is also a lesson learning story. CC is next. I don't think and I am not sure Viren is going to die but he has a duty to play. Nivi now has a huge responsibility on her hand...an innocent precious baby!!! This is going to have a huge impact on her head. Can't wait to see how this end!😊
Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
it's sad DD died but CVs better not kill anybody else in da show or else i'l say bye bye too

After watching today's precap I have a bad feeling that Viren will kill bhaiyaji and go to jail and SID-NIVI reunion because suddenly SP has started showing old promo with SID-NIVI togather. I hope RS will not shatter our hopes for Nivern.  They are the best jodi on SP so RS please don't do that.

After watching today's precap I have a bad feeling that Viren will kill bhaiyaji and go to jail and SID-NIVI reunion because suddenly SP has started showing old promo with SID-NIVI togather. I hope RS will not shatter our hopes for Nivern.  They are the best jodi on SP so RS please don't do that.

I'm so glad that someone made this thread.
Yes, what are we learning from this show?

Well for starters, let me say this:

1) This show is warning us girls not to sacrifice our love for our sisters or anyone else. Keep your man to yourself and don't share him. It's disgusting and you will end up being spun around on the cycle of sorrow for the rest of your life.

2) Be honest. Don't hide important matters especially matters of the heart. Don't bother "sacrificing". God has taught us to be truthful, not decietful. I have to say, Nivi did pretend to not love Siddarth so he marries that crappy Divya. That is a sin, handing your man over to a sister. It's dirty.

3) Don't spread yourself thin. You can't be there for everyone. Think of your own needs as well as the needs of the people you love.

4) Don't be dumb and stupid like Divya. Look at her, she used to dance to Chanchal and Hemlata's tunes. Stupid girl. She ruined the last moments of her life by being nasty and paranoid about Nivi trying to "steal Siddarth and throw her shadow over her daughter". Wow. Use your brains and make your own judgements. Don't be influenced by others, especially ones who manipulate like Chanchal.

Conclusion, this is what this serial is teaching us today.  

Amanat284, you are right... so far the story goes , we have learned a lot from Nivi's life's lessons. But what's next ? They killed Divya now... It will be a good ending if Siddhart hand over his daughter to Nivren. It will be nice if he can put his life for Viren's when he was fighting with Bhaiyya .But if they kill Viren and unite NivArth, that will become a disgusting ending. We won't be learning anything further , the image what we had on CCBM will be gone completely.
hi ... i feel bad about dd death... now viren will die and sid and nivi will be together again...!!