Maryada 9th May Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Heellooo everyone.. hws all??? the change in weather is disgusting and it made me sick.. im dying coughingg 🀒🀒.. how many of u watched fast five?? i heard mixed reviews sum people found it horrible sum said it was amazing.. trailers looked good.. i think i will go sumtime this weekend.. okay now lets go to the update.. hope its sumthing interesting i always get to update the slow episodes

Maryada 9th May Written Update

Starts from where it ended oon Friday.. Devayani says thanks to everyone for what they all have done.. Sweetie says that Uttara and Devayani will rest today and all the girls would work Sweetie says that she will order food from outside..Gaurav gets a phone call Adi is standing behind him.. Gaurav is looking at his phone Vidya looks at him and Adi looks at Vidya he signals her from his eyes asking what happened in the mean time Gaurav makes an exit from the room with his phone (there was like a chain gaurav looking at phone, Adi Vidya, Vidya Gaurav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Priya tells Uttara and Devayani that they both will get alot of pampering today as the whole spa treatment is cuming home ( i want a foot massage too pleaseee 😳) Gaurav attneds the phone and its Arti she tells him she has to talk to urgently but not on the phone Gaurav says her name while Vidya is passing she stops to listen.. Gaurav asks Arti to stop panicking and tell him what is the problem.. Sweetie comes and snatches the phone from Gaurav she says no phone calls today and takes him with her sumwhere..Imli comes to call Vidya and Vidya says she has to tell Imli sumthing (Imli is like her chaddi buddy.. har baat imli ko hi q batani hai 😑) Vidya says she didnt go to Mandir but she went to see Arti and Imli asks her what happened there? Vidya tells Imli all that when she got ready yesterday she thought she would get all the happiness in this world but nothing like that happened and then all the flash backs come as to what happened yesterday.. Imli asks why did u go to Arti..Vidya says she went to make her understand that she should leave Gaurav but Arti said she couldnt do anything.. Imli says nothing would happen and Vidya is Gaurav's wife while Arti has no value (Vidya is sooo sad 😭 Gaurav why did u have to be gay with so many deformities in this world kuch aur hojate bhaiyya 😭) Imli says Vidya did what she wanted to now she should only listen to her as she has a super hit formula.. Vidya says nothing in her life is superhit... Imli says they can turn Arti evil in eyes of Gaurav.. Vidya opposes and Imli says everything is fair in love and war Vidya has a concerned look on her face..

SSP goes to Tara and asks whose idea was it to arrange Mother's day?? Tara says all of them's.. SSP says the idea was very good.. he asks what did she give Tara says she gave a painting.. Tara wants to go and SSP says dont be scared and makes her sit beside him..SSP says all of them are scared of him for nothing but he was scared the most from his mother.. Tara's face becomes normal.. he says he remembers her now as he never listened to her.. he says we only know the importance of a thing when we lose it... SSP says the behaviour Tara is doing with Uttara is not right.. SSP says the reason she is mad at Uttara is not a sloid reason.. he gives her an example of train tracks as they are always parallel but never run into each other (hayeee SSP itna saiyana bhi hai??? i thought his brain works only in his dirty planning.. but ALAS this is also his plan to muthi main band karo Uttara 🀒) he says Uttara's and Rishabh's relation was like the train tracks they never were close.. but they both loved Tara alot and that was the reason Uttara sent Tara to hostel.. SSP says when Uttara sent Tara to hostel she didnt neglect her but made things easier for her.. SSP explains Tara that Uttara and her both need each other.. he asks her to make an effort to understand everything.. at the end SSP says he is missing her mom alot as to when a person leaves we can only remember him and nothing else..SSP leaves Tara is leftt thinking..

All the girls including Chinu are giving Uttara and Devayani massage services (aye hayeee kanjoooson i thought professionals were cuming.. dhat phir to mujhe nahi chahiye foot massage πŸ˜†) SSP says he never gets such treatment on father's day as the mom's are getting today and Adi says the mothers are getting super pampered (SSP aa tujhe main acha treatment deti hoon 😑) Bauji says we should thank the ladies as they only pamper themselves on one day but pamper other people all the 364 days.. Devayani is troubled if sumone put the milk in the frigde and Sweetie doesnt allow her.. Devayani says sweetie will know only when she would become a mother..Uttara says that Devayani is like that from before.. Devayani says yes but she realised her responsibilities only after being a mother as its a beautiful feeling and she says some more good stuff about being a mother.. Priya asks her if all this really happens?? Devayani says she will only get to know when she will become a mother.. Vidya is looking with a sad face (awww how will she be a mother??? turn Gaurav into BI pleaseee πŸ˜†) SSP says Gaurav is elder and he should tell him if SSP would celebrate a dada divas/grandfather's day in the house or not (Dada Divas 🀣 SSP is tooo phunny) Gaurav has a flat face.. SSP says he doesnt understand why this house's man are taling so long to give a heir to this family..Sweetie calls all the man for lunch..Vidya is standing in the corner all gloomy Gaurav looks at her and literally ignores.. he takes Uttara with him.. Vidya is still the way she was.. Devayani looks at her and Chinu takes Vidya for lunch.. The hall is all decorated with a cake in the middle.. everybody likes the decoration alot. Uttara asks about Tara.. Tara comes and says Maa everybody has a smile on face (Gaurav's expressions are hillarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Tara has sooo much blush on?? why were they contouring little girl's cheeks ?? 🀒) Tara gives Uttara a card made by her and she says maa again.. she wishes Uttara happy mothers day.. Uttara is super happy with tears in her eyes.. she hugs Tara and Tara huga her back.. Tara says sorry becuz she made a mistake.. Uttara says thank you.. Tara says thanks should be said to SSP as he made her realise the mistake..Uttara looks at SSP.. Devayani looks troubled.. SSP smiles and Uttara keeps looking at him with a smile on her face.. Epi Ends..

Precap: Vidya offers Gaurav tea to which he says no as he is going out.. Vidya asks to meet Arti? he says yes.. Vidya says she just wanted to tell him that she went to meet arti.

Rating: 6/10 Goddd seee i always get to update these super slow episodess 🀒🀒.. anyways the only good happened was Tara going back to Uttara but SSP's reasoning werent enuff for sumone who has not talked to her mom in years to just run make a card for her and everything gone well.. but i guess this was needed.. SSP has thrown his trump card.. Uttara is burried under his ahsans now.. she has to repay..

Okay people i need to rest.. see u all next monday..
Pulwasha πŸ€—

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the wonderful updateπŸ€—
Thanx 4 d update palu..πŸ€—
Yepee tara-uttara happy now..
How do you know Gaurav is gay???...did I miss out on something???
Originally posted by MARCELLE

How do you know Gaurav is gay???...did I miss out on something???

there's an article on the forum.. sex and idiot box sumthingg..πŸ˜•
Thanks for the super-duper update