Uttaran

TO HELL WITH UTTARAN

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
complete bullshit...sorry...tapasya will never get punished...if this is the serial...hell with it...good byeee...utter nonsense...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously! the MOST ridiculous episode in the history of Uttaran.

Shame on you Ichha!😡 Shame on You!

tyagiji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spatty123

Seriously! the MOST ridiculous episode in the history of Uttaran.

Shame on you Ichha!😡 Shame on You!

i agree with you all.. this serial is a garbage to me now.. i will stop reading updates also going forward... it has become too  much now.. 🤬 Edited by tyagiji - 12 years ago
spatty123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tyagiji

i agree with you all.. this serial is a garbage to me now.. i will stop reading updates also going forward... it has become too  much now.. 🤬

Did you see the way Tapasya growled at Ichha and said "Kuch nahi hoga Veer ko, hum Kuch nahi hone denge" I expected Ichha to retaliate appropriately but she kept quite. Ichha jake pani mein doob mar 😡
Edited by spatty123 - 12 years ago
tyagiji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spatty123

Did you see the way Tapasya growled at Ichha and said "Kuch nahi hoga Veer ko, hum Kuch nahi hone denge" I expected Ichha to retaliate appropriately but she kept quite. Ichha jake pani mein doob mar 😡

cv's are making icha so dumb.. if anyone in that situation how they wud have reacted...
wud have told tapasya then and there that you mind ur business and he s my hubby and i know how to save him, you stay awasy from all this and i dont trust anymore after lying everyone that its veers baby...
if you want to do a favor please get out of this house immediately urself , so that you can save papa's respect...

this is how it shud be... but these cv's what they r showing yaar.. too much of faltu dialogues and disgusting tapasya's frndship with icha n all... whath these cv's think us.. bunch of idiots r what..
i think it right time we all come out of this garbage serial...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HUshhh. this kind of posts dont surprise me anymore ... had been seeing it same from months and same kind of irritation, frustration and anger

now suddenly some ppl will come and say See this is LOVEEE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  i mean taps ka LOVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

icha i never expected anything from this worst ckt , always said icha and taps both are same ... both are useless
gracious45 thumbnail
Iccha is just totally dumb nowadays. I actually think that she deserves everything that she is doing coz it is all her fault. Even if veer starts loving tapu it is iccha's doing she has no right to hide veer's sickness there is no excuse for that. She should have just told him and kicked tapu out then.

Also i think now that she knows veer is to attached with the baby she might just go and beg Rathore to forget about the baby and let everyone believe that the baby is veers and knowing Iccha this is exactly what she will do
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have already stopped watching, and I am sure people in india watching on tv would follow eventually as everyone is waiting for taps exposure, not what they have been showing for the past two weeks. All those holi episodes seem meaningless now.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this SS track was supposed to end last week but for some reason? this track has got extended.
I cant tolerate ichcha anymore...Kasa kaka should have gone and told abt SS to Veer itself and at least put this thought of keeping an eye on them. veer would have done something. This Icha taps frienship is the most ridiculous thing and the Cvs are thinking is the greatest twist in the story...definitely their minds are twisted alright😉
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kab khatam hoga  yeh sabun?