Anant and his disgruntlement! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I definitely agree with u... Anant's strong-headed nature will help him stand up for his love despite all odds
i agree with u completely...
his anger,his frustation was fully justified..bcoz b4 he got angry he was really hurt 2 hear a 'NO' from HIS navya..we cud see tht in his eyes..
he never wanted 2 go 4 a picnic or anything like tht in his life b4 but this time he wants just 4 her
if navya had asked her dad and thn said the answer i dont think anat wud have gone angry..he may b hurt thn also but not angry..but navya just said a no without even asking..
anant's anger..his saddness everything is completely justified..
ps:lovely post...btw..i'm dayeeta..:)
Ritz...i missed u nd ur posts...thnk god u r bak...
abt ur post...

a big agreee...it vl b anant who vl teach hr 2 fi8, love, etc...
nd hi is surly hr Mr. Right...as v say opposites attract...sey r an example of dat onli...his stubbornness is da best part...nd navya pe kaam bhi aata hai...😆  anant k zidd ki wajah se she cam 2 da engagement...nd now he vl bring her 2 da picnic...

Lub,
Juh!
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Well said!

I too loved the way Anant called Navya "khudkarz" it made me smile. He talked like he had some sort of boyfriend right on her. It was really cute rather than silly I believe.

So I'm definately looking forward to tomorrow's episode filled with Navya going around Anant to pacify him for the picnic. It'll be great.

By the way, superb analysis Rituuu!

Thanks Sonia!!!!Me too loved the way he said khudgarz out of frustration..i so look forward to todays episode!:)
Thanks all..for those awesome comments...And I am glad most of you agree with me!
Thanks Again..
Love,
Ritz

aww man!
ur such a superb writerr..
so weelll writteenn
luved da postt..!
ur absolutely ritee... anantt ka dialogue.."mai zidd kar rahi hoon... mai zidd kar raha hooon.. awww"
Ritz agree with you.. nice post...
Annant is changing himself and changing Navya too...
He will teach Navya to fight for their love...😳
He will himself do same... love power...

i just loved Anant's Jiddi ness...😳  He was looking so cute when he was angry...😊