Navya

Anant and his disgruntlement!

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Navya is the first girl Anant could take the bitter pill for-from his bhabi, or his bua!😳
Navya is the first girl who can make him proud when his mom says "she is a nice girl" or when his sister calls her his "special friend"😳
Navya is the first girl whom Anant feels attached to, whom he wants to constantly stay in touch either by phone or by pulling her out from among her friends from teh canteen...😳

Navya is Anant's first LOVE...she is Anant ki Navya, as put by Navya and her thoughts! The only thing is that he needs to realize this..and he soon will...specially if he sits back and thinks what's frustrating him so much if Navya is not agreeing for the picnic!πŸ˜ƒ

The disgruntlement shown by Anant is a further indication of how hopeless he felt about not being able to convince her to agree for the picnic!πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the way he called her "khudgarz"!πŸ˜›
Many of you might not agree to the extent of the rudeness Anant went to, but I could see the frustration that built up inside him as Navya constantly denied even approaching her Dad!HE surely needed to vent it out before he would have tears of frustration in his eyes!😳
He knows the situation when parents might just say a big "NO" to such an event! His family is the same!But he is ready to fight!😳
That's the difference between Navya and him!πŸ˜ƒ
He seems to be more revolutionary than her!😳
And thats why I feel that it shall be Anant's love that shall be more stronger than Navya's love for him!😳
He will have to face more than her!πŸ₯±!And right now, is his preparation to fight the enormous battle of love that shall come ahead!πŸ˜ƒ

And this level of frustration just gives me an assurance that he shall win.πŸ‘..he shall win in convincing Navya for the picnic😳 and he shall also win his family's consent for accepting Navya in his life in the future!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tearing off the picnic form was another awesome way he took out his agitation on Navya..πŸ˜ƒ.and the force with which he said.."mai ziddi hoon, mai??? was absolutely out of this world!!😳
Navya does need a person in her life who could hold her and jerk out the wits of of her completely! πŸ˜ƒAnd Anant is surely her Mr. Right!!!❀️

Do leave your comments if you agree or disagree with me!😳
Love,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree.I agree.. & I agree.. :D

Im just copypasting my comment here :P

His anger was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.

PS-Ritz I loved ur post..The way you puted the whole thing in words..It was amazing..:)

Let see if we get more to discuss on this or not lol
ArhiliciousLOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a complete package of analysis!!πŸ‘

I totally agree with u...every tits and bits of it!!!πŸ˜‰

I understand Anant, I truly understand his frustration and his anger!! πŸ‘

He's Navya's HERO!!!😳

He's got something special, Navya should be telling herself right now: He could be the one...he could be the one...he could be the one...:O☺️
Edited by Ish-Sajan - 12 years ago
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

I agree.I agree.. & I agree.. :D

Im just copypasting my comment here :P

His anger was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.

PS-Ritz I loved ur post..The way you puted the whole thing in words..It was amazing..:)

Let see if we get more to discuss on this or not lol

Piya...πŸ€—
Thanks for agreeing sweetz...and I loved your analysis that I have highlighted in my fav color above!!!!
Very well said...Navya is a step ahead in analysis that she is falling in love with Anant...but the intensity of love is stronger in Anant...I wanna see this revolutionary side of his so bad wen he shall fight for Navya!!!Today was just a  glimse of that and I loved it!😳
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ish-Sajan

This is a complete package of analysis!!πŸ‘

I totally agree with u...every tits and bits of it!!!πŸ˜‰

I understand Anant, I truly understand his frustration and his anger!! πŸ‘

He's Navya's HERO!!!😳

He's got something special, Navya should be telling herself right now: He could be the one...he could be the one...he could be the one...:O☺️

Awww...thanks hun...for agreeing and for adding those meaningful lines...indeed, Navya needs to tell herslf that he cud be the one...but I need ANant to tell taht to himself too...SHE is the one!hahahaa
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said!

I too loved the way Anant called Navya "khudkarz" it made me smile. He talked like he had some sort of boyfriend right on her. It was really cute rather than silly I believe.

So I'm definately looking forward to tomorrow's episode filled with Navya going around Anant to pacify him for the picnic. It'll be great.

By the way, superb analysis Rituuu!
Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you😊
Roshni. thumbnail
This is the most loveliest topic I've read here...

I definitely agree with you on all points! Especially he saying he wasn't stubborn and directing it towards Navya. πŸ˜† He just wants her to agree...

While I go watch the episode once again..Let me just reserve to post to put in more points!
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ritu , I always love reading your posts !πŸ€— I wrote a slightly long reply in the other thread, and I'm in no mood to copy the whole thing againπŸ˜† Shall just provide the link , if you're interested to read.😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679804?pn=3

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gurl...I agree with everything u posted..U spoke every one of my thoughts...i dont need to further discuss anything...all i gotta say is that I love the show Navya and i love AnYa❀️