India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant and his disgruntlement!

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Navya is the first girl Anant could take the bitter pill for-from his bhabi, or his bua!Embarrassed
Navya is the first girl who can make him proud when his mom says "she is a nice girl" or when his sister calls her his "special friend"Embarrassed
Navya is the first girl whom Anant feels attached to, whom he wants to constantly stay in touch either by phone or by pulling her out from among her friends from teh canteen...Embarrassed

Navya is Anant's first LOVE...she is Anant ki Navya, as put by Navya and her thoughts! The only thing is that he needs to realize this..and he soon will...specially if he sits back and thinks what's frustrating him so much if Navya is not agreeing for the picnic!Big smile

The disgruntlement shown by Anant is a further indication of how hopeless he felt about not being able to convince her to agree for the picnic!Big smile
I loved the way he called her "khudgarz"!Tongue
Many of you might not agree to the extent of the rudeness Anant went to, but I could see the frustration that built up inside him as Navya constantly denied even approaching her Dad!HE surely needed to vent it out before he would have tears of frustration in his eyes!Embarrassed
He knows the situation when parents might just say a big "NO" to such an event! His family is the same!But he is ready to fight!Embarrassed
That's the difference between Navya and him!Big smile
He seems to be more revolutionary than her!Embarrassed
And thats why I feel that it shall be Anant's love that shall be more stronger than Navya's love for him!Embarrassed
He will have to face more than her!Sleepy!And right now, is his preparation to fight the enormous battle of love that shall come ahead!Big smile

And this level of frustration just gives me an assurance that he shall win.Clap..he shall win in convincing Navya for the picnicEmbarrassed and he shall also win his family's consent for accepting Navya in his life in the future!!Thumbs Up
Tearing off the picnic form was another awesome way he took out his agitation on Navya..Big smile.and the force with which he said.."mai ziddi hoon, mai??? was absolutely out of this world!!Embarrassed
Navya does need a person in her life who could hold her and jerk out the wits of of her completely! Big smileAnd Anant is surely her Mr. Right!!!Heart

Do leave your comments if you agree or disagree with me!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 09 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_gargBlacksexyspicybcclFivestar1ArhiliciousLOVERuxana91zobshehcuty_kAnu*Gayani*AnuSATHYA88madhu_sridharClumsyIntrovertAnuPurvaMarcicherrypansyEnigma.pluviophile..Juhi.Roshni.samratrocksnami2811Bobbi.piya2025.wida

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I agree.I agree.. & I agree.. :D

Im just copypasting my comment here :P

His anger was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.

PS-Ritz I loved ur post..The way you puted the whole thing in words..It was amazing..:)

Let see if we get more to discuss on this or not lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

ArhiliciousLOVE Senior Member
ArhiliciousLOVE
ArhiliciousLOVE

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
This is a complete package of analysis!!Clap

I totally agree with u...every tits and bits of it!!!Wink

I understand Anant, I truly understand his frustration and his anger!! Clap

He's Navya's HERO!!!Embarrassed

He's got something special, Navya should be telling herself right now: He could be the one...he could be the one...he could be the one...:OBlushing

Edited by Ish-Sajan - 09 May 2011 at 12:27pm

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I agree.I agree.. & I agree.. :D

Im just copypasting my comment here :P

His anger was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.

PS-Ritz I loved ur post..The way you puted the whole thing in words..It was amazing..:)

Let see if we get more to discuss on this or not lol

Piya...Hug
Thanks for agreeing sweetz...and I loved your analysis that I have highlighted in my fav color above!!!!
Very well said...Navya is a step ahead in analysis that she is falling in love with Anant...but the intensity of love is stronger in Anant...I wanna see this revolutionary side of his so bad wen he shall fight for Navya!!!Today was just a  glimse of that and I loved it!Embarrassed

piya2025.

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ish-Sajan

This is a complete package of analysis!!Clap

I totally agree with u...every tits and bits of it!!!Wink

I understand Anant, I truly understand his frustration and his anger!! Clap

He's Navya's HERO!!!Embarrassed

He's got something special, Navya should be telling herself right now: He could be the one...he could be the one...he could be the one...:OBlushing

Awww...thanks hun...for agreeing and for adding those meaningful lines...indeed, Navya needs to tell herslf that he cud be the one...but I need ANant to tell taht to himself too...SHE is the one!hahahaa
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Well said!

I too loved the way Anant called Navya "khudkarz" it made me smile. He talked like he had some sort of boyfriend right on her. It was really cute rather than silly I believe.

So I'm definately looking forward to tomorrow's episode filled with Navya going around Anant to pacify him for the picnic. It'll be great.

By the way, superb analysis Rituuu!

rituloveskmh

Fivestar1 Groupbie
Fivestar1
Fivestar1

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with youSmile

rituloveskmh

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
This is the most loveliest topic I've read here...

I definitely agree with you on all points! Especially he saying he wasn't stubborn and directing it towards Navya. LOL He just wants her to agree...

While I go watch the episode once again..Let me just reserve to post to put in more points!

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index