Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lekha, u r asking why CV's taking this risk whn the TRP's r low... U should know something dear, Viewers  r all up for Kriya rift and its all for TRP's... its a soar truth beta... and iam against it... My all hopes gonna be smashed whn K falls for his mother's plan... But P now knows the truth behind Amma's sweet face is the only hope I still can hold to...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Lekha, u r asking why CV's taking this risk whn the TRP's r low... U should know something dear, Viewers r all up for Kriya rift and its all for TRP's... its a soar truth beta... and iam against it... My all hopes gonna be smashed whn K falls for his mother's plan... But P now knows the truth behind Amma's sweet face is the only hope I still can hold to...

babitha I want to see a growth in kriya relationship so I am looking for difference in opinion rather rift or separation but I seriously want them to understand the imp of speaking to each other I am looking ay this track as kriya uniom victory of thee love rather kriya separation it will kill trps
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lekha, u r asking why CV's taking this risk whn the TRP's r low... U should know something dear, Viewers r all up for Kriya rift and its all for TRP's... its a soar truth beta... and iam against it... My all hopes gonna be smashed whn K falls for his mother's plan... But P now knows the truth behind Amma's sweet face is the only hope I still can hold to...

Babitha u r right. i know lot of viewers r upto kriya rift i know. it will affect the trp. ya K is very innocent he will surely fall for his mother. but my question is by rift what is the future of the story. imean like will they spill out the truth of fire at dhaba,then shakti plan. who is behind amma is amma alone in this. will krishna know the truth. like before now also the cv's r opening too much tracks and don;t want them to just leave it open. ya after the precap today i am definite they r hinting for the kriya drift. prats will know but how will she convince krishna. now krishna is so much into amma. let us see how long will he stay on his saying " nobody else matters to me only u. i mean prats".
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lacs ur right infact even i cant relate with this track, K has never has any feeling for amma, ss has beat her up many times K dint even care to help her and now how came suddeenly he start respecting her ? i really dont understand this he is apreciaitng her for almost everything I simply find this track pathetic. Im losing interst frm this show day by day, yr cv,s giving this thakur so much importance.cv,s has to be sensible now.