India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Will Krishna fall into Amma's plan?

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
After seeing today's episode and precap. i am sure amma is planning something to create difference between krishna and pratigya and which will end up in their drift. maybe i am wrong . iam just guessing. so guys don;t get too existed. iam confused why the cv's r moving towards this track i don;t get it. see today for the first time krishna told that the dhaba became success again because of amma;s blessing. so i think krishna won;t take any word against his amma from nowon wards. Prats is doubtful and i think prats will understand she is doing something to create problems in their marriage lif e and she will try to tell krishna and he won;t listen. but i am confused why cv's r bringing this track? what will be their aim? i didn;t get it. what do u guys think? there r so many open tracks why they r going for this the regular saas-bahu and the husband wife misunderstanding(i mean i am just guessing)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajMayavi-26Snigdha_Khanam

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
nice topic laks...well i feel he will fall,the thing is that cv's want to give sum new twists in this show,..they will try to show kriya rift which may strengthn their bond .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Amit iknow they r planning to show a drift between kriya. i know for the bond to get stronger that is a way. but the thing i am not getting is now the trp is also low why take that chance and moreover lot of other tracks r there like dhaba fire thing,radhe, prats writing in newspaper,kesarmma,shakti's plan. is that all just a deviation. it won;t really happen? r they all open tracks like before that is what i hate with the cv's they open so many tracks at one time and they just leave it. why?
--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ya u r rite lacs,even i thought the same,u see sajjan track of elections had also being left earlier,Aman truth towards his father had been left that i think it's gud we does'nt want to see that mathurs again...hopefully this track would increase the trp of mkap.
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Most probably...Ouch  otherwise there is no point in showing this track...
-radhi- Senior Member
-radhi-
-radhi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
he sure is falling in her trap Wink
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

nice topic laks...well i feel he will fall,the thing is that cv's want to give sum new twists in this show,..they will try to show kriya rift which may strengthn their bond .
well said bro.totally agree wid u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

After seeing today's episode and precap. i am sure amma is planning something to create difference between krishna and pratigya and which will end up in their drift. maybe i am wrong . iam just guessing. so guys don;t get too existed. iam confused why the cv's r moving towards this track i don;t get it. see today for the first time krishna told that the dhaba became success again because of amma;s blessing. so i think krishna won;t take any word against his amma from nowon wards. Prats is doubtful and i think prats will understand she is doing something to create problems in their marriage lif e and she will try to tell krishna and he won;t listen. but i am confused why cv's r bringing this track? what will be their aim? i didn;t get it. what do u guys think? there r so many open tracks why they r going for this the regular saas-bahu and the husband wife misunderstanding(i mean i am just guessing)
nice postClap

Go to top