Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Best moment of today's episode.. (Page 5)

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

Originally posted by shanzy

i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch

really agree with u
it 100% better than lip pressing yaarLOL

wo bhi forehead pyOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Absoluvbobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
 so bobby maha epi of geet on sat is it confirmed na?...and excited for their dance seq...kiya jori lag rahi hai ...bohat ajab aur gajab ki...Heartlovey dovy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by shanzy

Originally posted by ramahesh

[QUOTE=shanzy]i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch

really agree with u
it 100% better than lip pressing yaarLOL

wo bhi forehead pyOuch
[/QUOTE
Loved the pose too much..Embarrassed

shanzytazeen_29Absoluv

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

so bobby maha epi of geet on sat is it confirmed na?...and excited for their dance seq...kiya jori lag rahi hai ...bohat ajab aur gajab ki...Heartlovey dovy...
Yeah its confirmed but speculations r there that Maan's identity will be revealed in the maha episode & then may be everything will be fine ..Maaneet will return Delhi & then we might get SR in the agla mahaepisode.EmbarrassedI think soWink..
Jodi Kamal ki ..me fainting..loved their cycling moments too.Heart

tazeen_29Absoluv

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Yeah its confirmed but speculations r there that Maan's identity will be revealed in the maha episode & then may be everything will be fine ..Maaneet will return Delhi & then we might get SR in the agla mahaepisode.EmbarrassedI think soWink..
  Remember bobby we all wanted a scene on ballu's motor bike ...chalo cvs used cycle instead ...if sanjh was here she would definitely play band on cv's kanjoosi...but is'nt this ride looks more beautiful with this beautiful couple ...dd is looking stunning in this saree ..and gc as handsome as ever...it will be great if evreything sort out in maha epi...and we will back to KM and KC and yes i m missing our boss singh khurrana yaar and this time with secretary geet...may be u r right that we won't get our sr now but eik kiss tu ho jaey at KC ending...LOL

DilsayAbsoluvbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Remember bobby we all wanted a scene on ballu's motor bike ...chalo cvs used cycle instead ...if sanjh was here she would definitely play band on cv's kanjoosi...but is'nt this ride looks more beautiful with this beautiful couple ...dd is looking stunning in this saree ..and gc as handsome as ever...it will be great if evreything sort out in maha epi...and we will back to KM and KC and yes i m missing our boss singh khurrana yaar and this time with secretary geet...may be u r right that we won't get our sr now but eik kiss tu ho jaey at KC ending...LOL

Yeah Taz remember that we all wanted a bike ride of Maaneet...so we got a cycle ride..hope we al wanted Maaneet's SR in Amritsar so hope we get in KM...
They r looking so dreamy & heavenly together...O god why aren't they together in real life too...how I wish they were a couple...kya jodi hai ...marjawa soniye...even Maan said soniye to Geet today..
Hope they return to Delhi soon & we get back our MSK.
Today I chatted with Sanjh on the cycle ride...LOL

tazeen_29Absoluv

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Yeah Taz remember that we all wanted a bike ride of Maaneet...so we got a cycle ride..hope we al wanted Maaneet's SR in Amritsar so hope we get in KM...
They r looking so dreamy & heavenly together...O god why aren't they together in real life too...how I wish they were a couple...kya jodi hai ...marjawa soniye...even Maan said soniye to Geet today..
Hope they return to Delhi soon & we get back our MSK.
Today I chatted with Sanjh on the cycle ride...LOL
  OH gosssh bobby u stole my words ..in real life too...i wish the same ..and for maan he is saying and doing many things now a days ...munda bohat pyar karta hai ...soniye..mishti sarey piyare pyare naam se bolata hai and the expressions are so perfect natural...kiya kehna...loving it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top