Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Best moment of today's episode.. (Page 4)

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

WinkEmbarrassed
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Yipeee Shukar hain ek kiss toh de geet nehROFL dekhna abb toh shoulder peh thi bahd mein derrye derrye opar tak ponch jaye geeHeart

Ha Jas kiss toh ki..Wink abh toh upar pahuchne ka intezaar hai.Embarrassed
 
 
 
 
 
LOLLOLLOL  Yup dekhna Geet  tahrakki jahrur karye geeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36188

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

WinkEmbarrassed[QUOTE=jaspreetm2815]Yipeee Shukar hain ek kiss toh de geet nehROFL dekhna abb toh shoulder peh thi bahd mein derrye derrye opar tak ponch jaye geeHeart

Ha Jas kiss toh ki..Wink abh toh upar pahuchne ka intezaar hai.Embarrassed
 
 
 
 
 
LOLLOLLOL  Yup dekhna Geet  tahrakki jahrur karye geeEmbarrassed 
[/QUOTE
Hope ki yeh tarakki jald hoWink karwa chauth ke din.Embarrassed..toh humare toh balle balle..Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29ramaheshbobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 2426

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOLEmbarrassedLOL
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 Now that is a beautiful moment ...wow!!! LOL
thanx for tha pic bobby ...have'nt seen the epi yet...now looking ff to watch it...
[/QUOTE
Taz u'll love the episode..romance,drama plus comedy...all in one..Wink
Loved this scene ..but wanted it on lips yaar.Embarrassed
  bobby don't worry they are gearing up chalo shoulder pe tu aaey ...must be a sweet one...LOLwe will definitely gonna get it on lips...Embarrassed
Taz itne hot discussion laptop jhel nahi paye ..link failure ho gaye...LOL
Lekin Geet  toh Maan ke cheek tak pahuch gayi thi .Embarrassed.phir shaadi ke baad demotion kaise ho gayi.LOL
  bobby just seen the epi ...it was truly awesome again with maaneet's touch...and i agree with @pooja that shoulder kiss was so natural& too lovingly done...that she was kind aBlushing...it was a nice epi over all...looking ff for 2morrows...maaneet getting closer and closer so we are nearly there...Day Dreaming
wanna see KC ended in SR...then we can say balle balle...te shawa shawa...Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshbobby13rocks

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 5703

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch

really agree with u
it 100% better than lip pressing yaarLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36188

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch
Yeah a new style of kissing .Wink.we could all hear it..Embarrassed
shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by shanzy

i loved the way she kissed himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
at least it was smthing better den lip pressingOuch wo bi forehead pyOuch
Yeah a new style of kissing .Wink.we could all hear it..Embarrassed
  
 
hehehe this was the main reason for me to love there kiss,...muuaaahhhWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36188

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOLEmbarrassedLOL
Originally posted by tazeen_29

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 Now that is a beautiful moment ...wow!!! LOL
thanx for tha pic bobby ...have'nt seen the epi yet...now looking ff to watch it...
[/QUOTE
Taz u'll love the episode..romance,drama plus comedy...all in one..Wink
Loved this scene ..but wanted it on lips yaar.Embarrassed
  bobby don't worry they are gearing up chalo shoulder pe tu aaey ...must be a sweet one...LOLwe will definitely gonna get it on lips...Embarrassed
Taz itne hot discussion laptop jhel nahi paye ..link failure ho gaye...LOL
Lekin Geet  toh Maan ke cheek tak pahuch gayi thi .Embarrassed.phir shaadi ke baad demotion kaise ho gayi.LOL
  bobby just seen the epi ...it was truly awesome again with maaneet's touch...and i agree with @pooja that shoulder kiss was so natural& too lovingly done...that she was kind aBlushing...it was a nice epi over all...looking ff for 2morrows...maaneet getting closer and closer so we are nearly there...Day Dreaming
wanna see KC ended in SR...then we can say balle balle...te shawa shawa...Dancing[/QUOTE

Yeah Taz .I told u na that it was a good episode..me too loved the Maaneet moments specially the kiss...gr8888888 to see them coming closer...hope so KC ends in SR...looking forward to the maha episode on Saturday..loving this too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maneet "sirf ek raat" moment continuation

2 3

Author: Ivy9   Replies: 22   Views: 5295

Ivy9 22 5295 18 September 2010 at 3:36pm by rabia04ful
Moment of Truth

Author: fannnn   Replies: 1   Views: 938

fannnn 1 938 19 August 2010 at 7:09am by ravenheart
Maanet moment and eyebrow disaster!

2

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 10   Views: 1718

-honeydew- 10 1718 13 August 2010 at 3:14am by MishtyShona
Best non-Maan-Geet moment this week LOL

Author: PurplePantsuit   Replies: 7   Views: 1013

PurplePantsuit 7 1013 09 August 2010 at 12:15am by -Amrita2010
new promo hinting another maneet moment

Author: SweetSanny   Replies: 0   Views: 796

SweetSanny 0 796 07 August 2010 at 10:02am by SweetSanny

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index