Best moment of today's episode.. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramahesh

really agree with u
it 100% better than lip pressing yaarπŸ˜†

wo bhi forehead pyOuchOuchOuchOuch
 so bobby maha epi of geet on sat is it confirmed na?...and excited for their dance seq...kiya jori lag rahi hai ...bohat ajab aur gajab ki...❀️lovey dovy...
😳
Originally posted by shanzy

wo bhi forehead py
[/QUOTE
Loved the pose too much..😳

Originally posted by tazeen_29

so bobby maha epi of geet on sat is it confirmed na?...and excited for their dance seq...kiya jori lag rahi hai ...bohat ajab aur gajab ki...❀️lovey dovy...
Yeah its confirmed but speculations r there that Maan's identity will be revealed in the maha episode & then may be everything will be fine ..Maaneet will return Delhi & then we might get SR in the agla mahaepisode.😳I think soπŸ˜‰..
Jodi Kamal ki ..me fainting..loved their cycling moments too.❀️
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Yeah its confirmed but speculations r there that Maan's identity will be revealed in the maha episode & then may be everything will be fine ..Maaneet will return Delhi & then we might get SR in the agla mahaepisode.😳I think soπŸ˜‰..
Jodi Kamal ki ..me fainting..loved their cycling moments too.❀️
  Remember bobby we all wanted a scene on ballu's motor bike ...chalo cvs used cycle instead ...if sanjh was here she would definitely play band on cv's kanjoosi...but is'nt this ride looks more beautiful with this beautiful couple ...dd is looking stunning in this saree ..and gc as handsome as ever...it will be great if evreything sort out in maha epi...and we will back to KM and KC and yes i m missing our boss singh khurrana yaar and this time with secretary geet...may be u r right that we won't get our sr now but eik kiss tu ho jaey at KC ending...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Remember bobby we all wanted a scene on ballu's motor bike ...chalo cvs used cycle instead ...if sanjh was here she would definitely play band on cv's kanjoosi...but is'nt this ride looks more beautiful with this beautiful couple ...dd is looking stunning in this saree ..and gc as handsome as ever...it will be great if evreything sort out in maha epi...and we will back to KM and KC and yes i m missing our boss singh khurrana yaar and this time with secretary geet...may be u r right that we won't get our sr now but eik kiss tu ho jaey at KC ending...πŸ˜†

Yeah Taz remember that we all wanted a bike ride of Maaneet...so we got a cycle ride..hope we al wanted Maaneet's SR in Amritsar so hope we get in KM...
They r looking so dreamy & heavenly together...O god why aren't they together in real life too...how I wish they were a couple...kya jodi hai ...marjawa soniye...even Maan said soniye to Geet today..
Hope they return to Delhi soon & we get back our MSK.
Today I chatted with Sanjh on the cycle ride...πŸ˜†

Yeah Taz remember that we all wanted a bike ride of Maaneet...so we got a cycle ride..hope we al wanted Maaneet's SR in Amritsar so hope we get in KM...
They r looking so dreamy & heavenly together...O god why aren't they together in real life too...how I wish they were a couple...kya jodi hai ...marjawa soniye...even Maan said soniye to Geet today..
Hope they return to Delhi soon & we get back our MSK.
Today I chatted with Sanjh on the cycle ride...πŸ˜†
  OH gosssh bobby u stole my words ..in real life too...i wish the same ..and for maan he is saying and doing many things now a days ...munda bohat pyar karta hai ...soniye..mishti sarey piyare pyare naam se bolata hai and the expressions are so perfect natural...kiya kehna...loving it...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Bobby yaar...shaadi ke baad toh the lower u go ...its part of PROMOTION PACKAGE...πŸ˜‰...Kissing the LIPS is the ULTIMATE Promotion...it means u r the OWNER of the company...🀣 πŸ€£...So Geet ko toh Promotion mil raha hai...BUT what about MAAN...woh toh  ek naye trainee ki tarah...forehead pe atka hua hai...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Absoluv

Ha Param lagta hai Maan ko bohot training dena parega ...KC ka toh owner ban gaye par Kiss ke mamle mei sirf demotion.πŸ˜‰.SR ke waqt Geet ko hi initiative lena parega ..I mean who'll ride whom .😳babaji jaane aur bachaye in dono ko..πŸ˜†

Haa But Sirf Maha Episode Tak Is Kiss Se Kaam Chalega Bs...

Yeah..Now Cant wait For Laungda Lashkara..πŸ˜‰