Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

The Jhumri Talaiya Swing (Page 3)

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

well i as always do ignored this all .  songs and dance not suit me at all
and i have no intention to watch him doing anything at all .

well he is your loved one you just showed the same sort of excitement as he did while dancing . you surely have moved forward .

let alone the entertainment  what's anyone take about being the director of this show  the reason to make a show is EARN MONEY
and for that  any sort of CHARACTER destruction is right .

so if somethings are stretched or over hyped then audience will suffer their consequences  . well  sas bahu generation is too fool to find any mistake in it .

if you dont intend to watch him doing anything at all, what will he do in the show? on second thoughts he can become part of NNT's furniture in his ramshackle house ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

manubanu Newbie
manubanu
manubanu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
If you are the Monish Sekhri from Drishtant media,please check your inbox. I have sent couple of messages on your media account.
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatthefrack

Thanks much Sameera. I was afraid some folks might not get the reference to dance in the post title.

Seriously nowadays I dont know what to write given the story as well as the dancing is flowing in ultra slow motion Angry. Except for Mr. Stiffness who suddenly becomes super excited as soon as he gets to dance with Freak Out Queen ROFL.
I agree with u...the show is suddenly going at super-slow speed...interest is also waning now...hope it picks up soon...Also they need to go back to showing a bit more of politics...hope they finish off with the wedding soon and go back to the main theme of the show... 

Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

if you dont intend to watch him doing anything at all, what will he do in the show? on second thoughts he can become part of NNT's furniture in his ramshackle house ROFL
well said bro...Clap 
it was awesome...LOL
ur online now...Embarrassed
so can u plz post today's episode analysis plz...Cry.Cry?
i'm egarly waiting for u to post it bro...
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

well said bro...Clap 
it was awesome...LOL

yeah swetha dear Hug got a bit busy.  but will definitely put something up as soon as I can even though the channel guys are trying their best to put us to sleep by 9:30 Sleepy

Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

well said bro...Clap 
it was awesome...LOL

yeah swetha dear Hug got a bit busy.  but will definitely put something up as soon as I can even though the channel guys are trying their best to put us to sleep by 9:30 Sleepy
A warm good morning to u bro...Hug
so... ur online now...Dancing
i'm waiting bro for u to put it up...Big smile

excatly bro... the channel ppl r really putting me to sleep dailyDisapprove by this so called triangle love trackAngry 
wen will we ppl expect something serious n significant things dat r abt politics onlyEmbarrassed... to happen in the show...Angry 
seems like v ppl hav to wait till nxt janam for dat...Angry grrrAngry

totally lost interest...Ouch n not even keen on watch dis show...

aish77

whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

well said bro...Clap 
it was awesome...LOL

A warm good morning to u bro...Hug
so... ur online now...Dancing
i'm waiting bro for u to put it up...Big smile

excatly bro... the channel ppl r really putting me to sleep dailyDisapprove by this so called triangle love trackAngry 
wen will we ppl expect something serious n significant things dat r abt politics onlyEmbarrassed... to happen in the show...Angry 
seems like v ppl hav to wait till nxt janam for dat...Angry grrrAngry

totally lost interest...Ouch n not even keen on watch dis show...

dear sis Hug

the new post is up now. its now become a love quadrangle ROFL. as more characters come in and start running around we will improve on this (pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon...) till we come full circle. then all the lovers on this show can play ring-a-ring-a-roses Clap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77bhavika0611Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

dear sis Hug

the new post is up now. its now become a love quadrangle ROFL. as more characters come in and start running around we will improve on this (pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon...) till we come full circle. then all the lovers on this show can play ring-a-ring-a-roses Clap.
LMAO bro...Embarrassed
u had me in splits with ur ultra cool lines...Clap  that r soon gng to be perfectly true...!Shocked
oh god... dat will be more torture bro... Ouch
on the other hand... abhi-aarti pairing is gng g8...Thumbs Up see...how warmly he greets herShocked 
i think... he should still consider his decision of marrying that new princess in heaven...LOLWink
running to read ur new post bro...Big smile

Edited by sv003 - 11 May 2011 at 2:16am

whatthefrack

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index