Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

The Jhumri Talaiya Swing - Page 2

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sv003

agree with u bro...
the stiffness dancing with freak out queen in such an energetic manner was a the best...😆
it was as if... v hav nvr seen him so much energetic in the show at all...😆

yeah. no wonder he constantly talks about Freak Out Queen to Chander. He himself is so much interested in her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monishsekhri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u must be a funny guy...u think alka acts!!! ha ha ha ha 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whatthefrack

yeah. no wonder he constantly talks about Freak Out Queen to Chander. He himself is so much interested in her.

yeah... i think he is gettin married to the wrong gal...😆 
coz dis new mrs. stiffnessl will be 😲 n fed up of him chating jst 2 girl's names...😆 
the names r...
1. confusion queen...😆
2. the freak out queen...😆
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well i as always do ignored this all .  songs and dance not suit me at all
and i have no intention to watch him doing anything at all .

well he is your loved one you just showed the same sort of excitement as he did while dancing . you surely have moved forward .

let alone the entertainment  what's anyone take about being the director of this show  the reason to make a show is EARN MONEY
and for that  any sort of CHARACTER destruction is right .

so if somethings are stretched or over hyped then audience will suffer their consequences  . well  sas bahu generation is too fool to find any mistake in it .

whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monishsekhri

u must be a funny guy...u think alka acts!!! ha ha ha ha 

thanks for the correction 😊. in the context of DLMH, she acts or maybe umm reacts 🤣. specially when you compare the rest of the cast. think about Mr. Stiffness. in front of her, Alka is like Shabana Azmi.
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sv003

yeah... i think he is gettin married to the wrong gal...😆 
coz dis new mrs. stiffnessl will be 😲 n fed up of him chating jst 2 girl's names...😆 
the names r...
1. confusion queen...😆
2. the freak out queen...😆

and if she stays married for long she will be known as

3. Stiffness Queen 🤣
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajin90

well i as always do ignored this all .  songs and dance not suit me at all
and i have no intention to watch him doing anything at all .

well he is your loved one you just showed the same sort of excitement as he did while dancing . you surely have moved forward .

let alone the entertainment  what's anyone take about being the director of this show  the reason to make a show is EARN MONEY
and for that  any sort of CHARACTER destruction is right .

so if somethings are stretched or over hyped then audience will suffer their consequences  . well  sas bahu generation is too fool to find any mistake in it .

if you dont intend to watch him doing anything at all, what will he do in the show? on second thoughts he can become part of NNT's furniture in his ramshackle house 🤣
manubanu thumbnail
If you are the Monish Sekhri from Drishtant media,please check your inbox. I have sent couple of messages on your media account.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by whatthefrack

Thanks much Sameera. I was afraid some folks might not get the reference to dance in the post title.

Seriously nowadays I dont know what to write given the story as well as the dancing is flowing in ultra slow motion 😡. Except for Mr. Stiffness who suddenly becomes super excited as soon as he gets to dance with Freak Out Queen 🤣.
I agree with u...the show is suddenly going at super-slow speed...interest is also waning now...hope it picks up soon...Also they need to go back to showing a bit more of politics...hope they finish off with the wedding soon and go back to the main theme of the show... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whatthefrack

if you dont intend to watch him doing anything at all, what will he do in the show? on second thoughts he can become part of NNT's furniture in his ramshackle house 🤣

well said bro...👏 
it was awesome...😆
ur online now...😳
so can u plz post today's episode analysis plz...😭.😭?
i'm egarly waiting for u to post it bro...