Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

The Jhumri Talaiya Swing

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😛 I guess our friends in DLMH can't do well even while dancing except for umm Alka who shows spunk in whatever she does, even while dancing besides her acting. Rest of the cast? Meh !!! 😭

Dance Mania continues on our show with Alka blowing hot and cold with Chandu baba showering unnecessary attention on Freak Out Queen 🤢. While our Mr. Stiffness continues to act delusional about Chandu baba in love with Freak Out Queen. Leave alone the acting aside for a bit, the channel guys just don't need to show that Mr. Stiffness as so dumb that one has to put one's fingers in his eyes to convince that Chandu baba is really tight with Alka 😕. Nothing much of consequence happens besides song and dance except that Mr. Stiffness tries all his bare chested 🤢 best to convince Chandu that he should now hook up with Freak Out Queen, Alka really getting pissed every time she lays her eyes on Freak Out Queen, Chandu baba not really sure with whom he should be actually seen with and the general confusion propagated by the director reflects everywhere.

Even the supporting cast is so thakela (see earlier post). They have gotten some third rate dance troupe from somewhere and the whole atmosphere just lacks vigor . Chandu baba is dancing as if he has had nothing to eat all day. Its just so 🥱. So it goes like song and dance followed by some hamming by Mr. Stiffness about Chandu baba and Freak Out Queen 😡. Grrr, this guy can beat the dead horse to pulp. Again after some accusations and denials, its dance time again. And who else but Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen set the stage on a mini fire. Man, these two make a great couple. And see the excitement and wide smile on Mr. Stiffness as soon as he gets to shake a leg with Freak Out Queen. Man I have never seen him so excited ever. And just to think two bitter political foes dancing and shaking their legs like this. Seriously in the next episode I want Mayawati and Mulayam salsa dancing together.

And as soon as dancing is over, Chandu baba runs to Freak Out Queen. Really whats up with all this? You just dont have to make every situation so forced. Naturally Alka gets now super pissed and decides to drown Freak Out Queen in kaali daal and calls her over 🤣. Freak Out Queen sensing danger asks to go to the rest room and for some weird reason, Alka asks Chandu to accompany them 😲. Oye. What's going to happen !!! Naah, nothing to worry. The next location for exchange of sweet nothings by our star couple is er in front of the restroom? 🤢. Why o why? Did they run out of places or better still ideas? And lo and behold, true to custom and tradition of this show, Mr. Stiffness even lands up there following them to break up the restroom romance. Finally he sees everything, thank God 👍🏼, now he will be convinced that Chandu is really thick and fast with ... er Freak Out Queen 🤢. Yup. He only sees the hand that Chandu baba is holding and right after that tomorrow, Freak Out Queen will be prancing her way out of the rest room 😕 and the confusion will continue for many more episodes and predictably more hamming will follow 🥱. At least thats my guess for tomorrow.

What we know is tomorrow all of us will travel time to the 15th century for the wedding where the new Mrs. Stiffness is ready to make her entry (finally) after she has settled on a satisfactory payment for putting up with Mr. Stiffness. Welcome to the madness 😆.
Edited by whatthefrack - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

😛 I guess our friends in DLMH can't do well even while dancing except for umm Alka who shows spunk in whatever she does, even while dancing besides her acting. Rest of the cast? Meh !!! 😭

Dance Mania continues on our show with Alka blowing hot and cold with Chandu baba showering unnecessary attention on Freak Out Queen 🤢. While our Mr. Stiffness continues to act delusional about Chandu baba in love with Freak Out Queen. Leave alone the acting aside for a bit, the channel guys just don't need to show that Mr. Stiffness as so dumb that one has to put one's fingers in his eyes to convince that Chandu baba is really tight with Alka 😕. Nothing much of consequence happens besides song and dance except that Mr. Stiffness tries all his bare chested 🤢 best to convince Chandu that he should now hook up with Freak Out Queen, Alka really getting pissed every time she lays her eyes on Freak Out Queen, Chandu baba not really sure with whom he should be actually seen with and the general confusion propagated by the director reflects everywhere.

Even the supporting cast is so thakela (see earlier post). They have gotten some third rate dance troupe from somewhere and the whole atmosphere just lacks vigor . Chandu baba is dancing as if he has had nothing to eat all day. Its just so 🥱. So it goes like song and dance followed by some hamming by Mr. Stiffness about Chandu baba and Freak Out Queen 😡. Grrr, this guy can beat the dead horse to pulp. Again after some accusations and denials, its dance time again. And who else but Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen set the stage on a mini fire. Man, these two make a great couple. And see the excitement and wide smile on Mr. Stiffness as soon as he gets to shake a leg with Freak Out Queen. Man I have never seen him so excited ever. And just to think two bitter political foes dancing and shaking their legs like this. Seriously in the next episode I want Mayawati and Mulayam salsa dancing together.

And as soon as dancing is over, Chandu baba runs to Freak Out Queen. Really whats up with all this? You just dont have to make every situation so forced. Naturally Alka gets now super pissed and decides to drown Freak Out Queen in kaali daal and calls her over 🤣. Freak Out Queen sensing danger asks to go to the rest room and for some weird reason, Alka asks Chandu to accompany them 😲. Oye. What's going to happen !!! Naah, nothing to worry. The next location for exchange of sweet nothings by our star couple is er in front of the restroom? 🤢. Why o why? Did they run out of places or better still ideas? And lo and behold, true to custom and tradition of this show, Mr. Stiffness even lands up there following them to break up the restroom romance. Finally he sees everything, thank God 👍🏼, now he will be convinced that Chandu is really thick and fast with ... er Freak Out Queen 🤢. Yup. He only sees the hand that Chandu baba is holding and right after that tomorrow, Freak Out Queen will be prancing her way out of the rest room 😕 and the confusion will continue for many more episodes and predictably more hamming will follow 🥱. At least thats my guess for tomorrow.

What we know is tomorrow all of us will travel time to the 15th century for the wedding where the new Mrs. Stiffness is ready to make her entry (finally) after she has settled on a satisfactory payment for putting up with Mr. Stiffness. Welcome to the madness 😆.

Awesome update Raks👏...iam still laughing🤣..ha ha ha "The Jhumri Talaiya swing"🤣🤣🤣🤣.i think the entire cast of DLMH needs dancing lessons alongwith acting lessons(only for Mr.stiffness😆)...Gawwwd they were dancing as if they all were under the influence of Bhaang😆...what am i saying ppl who r influenced by bhaang dance better😆. I think they are under Anesthesia🤣...all of them🤣... And hell y is Chander so scared of being with Alka😡, i mean he is ok being seen with Aarti😡🤢...doesnt he have any idea😡...what Aarti's  party members willl think if they see the duo hanging around together often😡...they wiil think Chander got into this party coz he is on "Friendlier terms with Aarti" as opposed to Alka who is his Childhood frnd and everyone knows that he was an imp. part of Tiwari household😊 and is still frnds with both Abhi and Alka even with the elctions hanging on their heads.  😡
Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi raks bro...🤗
wat an hillarious post by u bro...👏
i was 🤣 wen i read each n every line of ur post...😆

seriously... i dnt even feel like seeing the serial at all...
wat this serial started off as ... n wat they done to it...😭
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Awesome update Raks👏...iam still laughing🤣..ha ha ha "The Jhumri Talaiya swing"🤣.i think the entire cast of DLMH needs dancing lessons alongwith acting lessons(only for Mr.stiffness😆)...Gawwwd they were dancing as if they all were under the influence of Bhaang😆...what am i saying ppl who r influenced by bhaang dance better😆. I think they are under Anesthesia🤣...all of them🤣... And hell y is Chander so scared of being with Alka😡, i mean he is ok being seen with Aarti😡🤢...doesnt he have any idea😡...what Aarti's  party members willl think if they see the duo hanging around together often😡...they wiil think Chander got into this party coz he is on "Friendlier terms with Aarti" as opposed to Alka who is his Childhood frnd and everyone knows that he was an imp. part of Tiwari household😊 and is still frnds with both Abhi and Alka even with the elctions hanging on their heads.  😡

Thanks much Sameera. I was afraid some folks might not get the reference to dance in the post title.

Seriously nowadays I dont know what to write given the story as well as the dancing is flowing in ultra slow motion 😡. Except for Mr. Stiffness who suddenly becomes super excited as soon as he gets to dance with Freak Out Queen 🤣.
Edited by whatthefrack - 12 years ago
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

hi raks bro...🤗

wat an hillarious post by u bro...👏
i was 🤣 wen i read each n every line of ur post...😆

seriously... i dnt even feel like seeing the serial at all...
wat this serial started off as ... n wat they done to it...😭

hello dear sis 🤗

glad that you liked it 😊. start asking star one for a fast forward option now 🤣 pester them till they give you one.
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
first of all dance and this song sequence is a super flop .

after AAMIR-SANJEEDA torture audience was forced to see CHANDER dancing . ohh my my my if OSAMA had seen these 2 episodes  he would have killed himself without anyone others intervention .

except ALKA nothing is worth watching . in whole episode just 2 or 3 minutes had the potential which bind you to some hope strings again .

why creators are now wish to bring ALKA in politics all of a sudden
first they dance then they talk and then again they have no other work so they dance . hmm extreme torture . i laughed at this whole event  . such a mimicry shows only happen in indian cinema. fools box proved again why its so downgraded .

well they are in the industry to earn money so nothing can be done .

also frock your beloved mr. stiffness so do not shed tears almost in every post . i had thought you are your loved one had lost some charm
but here you are somewhat escalating with those dubious words trying to manage to hand let he torture custom huh.
no matter what happens you have that spiritual bond with mr.stifffness which even SATON can't break .
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

hello dear sis 🤗

glad that you liked it 😊. start asking star one for a fast forward option now 🤣 pester them till they give you one.

seriously bro... i defiantely need one...! i wish they hav a fast fwd optionCry
i had to do the wu of yesterday's pathetic episode...Ouch
eeekkksss🤢 hated the dancing...👎🏼 
cant act like drunk... cant dance... wat more to expect...?
jst all for the wu... i had to see... 😡 grrr😡
y chalka romance near washroom😕?😡 dey couldnt find a better place...😡
now i'm happy... coz i dnt hav to follow the show for rest of this week...

btw... i liked the title of ur post bro...Clap it was perfect to the 'T'⭐️

only thing dat i liked in the epi was the staute ... ur stupified lanky guy dancing so energitically with the bhoothni... ur freek out queen...😆ROFL

ur dialog of getting the 2 leaders of UP now... to dance sala was awesome...Clap 
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

seriously bro... i defiantely need one...! i wish they hav a fast fwd option😭
i had to do the wu of yesterday's pathetic episode...
eeekkksss🤢 hated the dancing...👎🏼 
cant act like drunk... cant dance... wat more to expect...?
jst all for the wu... i had to see... 😡 grrr😡
y chalka romance near washroom😕?😡 dey couldnt find a better place...😡
now i'm happy... coz i dnt hav to follow the show for rest of this week...

btw... i liked the title of ur post bro...👏 it was perfect to the 'T'⭐️

only thing dat i liked in the epi was the staute ... ur stupified lanky guy dancing so energitically with the bhoothni... ur freek out queen...😆🤣

ur dialog of getting the 2 leaders of UP now... to dance sala was awesome...👏 

seriously I have never ever seen lovers kissing each others' hands just outside the restroom 🤢

what about personal hygiene? imagine kids watching this show and what bad habits will they pick up😲 sheeesh
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

first of all dance and this song sequence is a super flop .

after AAMIR-SANJEEDA torture audience was forced to see CHANDER dancing . ohh my my my if OSAMA had seen these 2 episodes  he would have killed himself without anyone others intervention .

except ALKA nothing is worth watching . in whole episode just 2 or 3 minutes had the potential which bind you to some hope strings again .

why creators are now wish to bring ALKA in politics all of a sudden
first they dance then they talk and then again they have no other work so they dance . hmm extreme torture . i laughed at this whole event  . such a mimicry shows only happen in indian cinema. fools box proved again why its so downgraded .

well they are in the industry to earn money so nothing can be done .

also frock your beloved mr. stiffness so do not shed tears almost in every post . i had thought you are your loved one had lost some charm
but here you are somewhat escalating with those dubious words trying to manage to hand let he torture custom huh.
no matter what happens you have that spiritual bond with mr.stifffness which even SATON can't break .

Mr. Stiffness came roaring back yesterday with his energetic dance trying to impress Freak Out Queen 🤣 boy was he excited or what
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Mr. Stiffness came roaring back yesterday with his energetic dance trying to impress Freak Out Queen 🤣 boy was he excited or what

agree with u bro...
the stiffness dancing with freak out queen in such an energetic manner was a the best...😆
it was as if... v hav nvr seen him so much energetic in the show at all...😆
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago