Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yippeee πŸ‘DancingDancingDancing ahem ko milegi koki ki phitkaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†loved her  when she said k if u want to punish then u should punish me only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is right why is he punishing Gopi for marrying a idiot like him, today was the turning point in when aham did not praise or give gopi any mithai thats when kokila looked at him angry there will be plently more to come 
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for tomorrows episode, Its high time someone spoke some sense into him 😑 n i'm glad that Koki will cos shes the only one he'll listen to.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes it was nice i wish koki give tight slap to aham
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shobi12500

yes it was nice i wish koki give tight slap to aham

No I want her to take out her chapplem and hit him with it...push him out of the house so Gopi can be happy without him causing her grief.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with u nafisa he really deserve that Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait for tomorows episode its a high time that kokila ji punish ahem for his fault .ahem deserve it otherwise he dont realize what he  do with gopi in switzerland awesome dailouges of koki ji today.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

she is right why is he punishing Gopi for marrying a idiot like him, today was the turning point in when aham did not praise or give gopi any mithai thats when kokila looked at him angry there will be plently more to come 

Yes, Ahem is in the firing line now... Koki, will do what she is good at as always, lambast him.

(The timing of this conversation looks to be in the evening in his room)

And I wouldn't be surprised if she tells him to have Gopi sleeping on the bed too.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
yah guyz finally the case is in koki's hands and now i am very much sure thing will be change
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caramelxx

Can't wait for tomorrows episode, Its high time someone spoke some sense into him 😑 n i'm glad that Koki will cos shes the only one he'll listen to.

yup he lsitens her only and now i think he will  some where try to behave gud with gopi