Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love a Feeling which just cannot be erased..!! (Page 6)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks you for the awesome post Hema

I'm so glad you get the underlying love between Abhiya. No one is enjoying Abhiya being apart but all isn't lost either. Hema let me tell you I was very Shocked that Piya was more concern that Abhay didn't trust or love her enough to share his secret especially since she accepted him after knowing the biggest one. Abhay run's through Piya veins that even in anger she still apologize to Abhay for going behind his back to search his past. I don't know about the rest but am tired of this track of Piya not knowing Sid truth, gosh am ready for it to come out now so we can move from this circle. We need some new track of Abhiya escaping from all to reconcile and get back together for good this time and in the open.

CV please no more Hide & Seek for Abhiya

Oh Rani..Thanks for your sweet words as always..!!Hug
Adn OH YEAH me too am fed up ..and want Sid to be exposed at least in front of PIYA..but I think itni jaldi woh raazbhi nahin kholeneg yeh log..OuchBU STILL ME TOO HOPING BEYOND HOPE THAT TONIGHT HE WILL BE EXPOSED YAAR..!!Big smileOh yeah..ABHIAY reconsiling will be teh most beautiufl moment to watch..& Rani I would love to see Piya competely surrendering to his mistakes & tellinghim in all beautiful words this tiem as to hwo she loves him..you know..so that eh accepst her ..because he is still in that I am not FIT FOR YOU MODE YAAR..awww..Cry

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 09 May 2011 at 8:02pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Piya wants all d secrets of abhay to know bcoz she loves him alot..though she is angry with him right now but will always destiny lead her to abhay..she cannot stay away from abhay and neither from his thoughts and so far as sid's identity is concerned i think dis week its gonna be revealed to piya which i am sure about it..

TUMHAR EMUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR ..Gulaab Jamoon..Jalebi & whatever you feel like Anurag...HugI really hop e& all that SID IS EXPOSED..to PIYA AT LEAST ..ITS HIGH TIME..!!Tongue
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Hema dear your  subject is soo right... love cannot be erased.
its sad to see abhiya's suffering . Hope this does not go on for long. 
Chand  accepting Bahu Piya is indeed great achievement for Piya but sSid is a worry.. hope he doesn't create BIGGER problems between abhiya as villains are very Powerful in Ekta's  shows. 
Sweetie, my name is Sakshi... i would always forget writing it.
Love!!

AH SAKSHI is it..??!!Beautiful name ..!!HugAnd agree... me too worried ki this time at least EK will show that this judai is not too long yaar & teh villian though powerful is exposed soon..to make ABHIYA together ..na..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

It was a Lovely episode ..
Most Innocent sCene was when Abhay was Starin'' to the mOon
Hayee Day Dreaming His Eyes , Lips , expressions were totally Full Of Innocence and Purity .. Embarrassed
Abhay's Eyes is just Like a Magnet to my Heart .. Which Melts me ..
AbhiYa's Luv is Perpetual ..
 Chand is marvelous towards Piya's feeling's ..
( These Vampires ain't that much bad ) LOL
Misha is such a Lovely daughter .. she was supeb today as alvays ..

Overall , I Want AbhiYa BaCk with their ROmance ..
Its now become CritiCal to live without 'em ..
Hope they make Up sOon ..
FinGers Crossed
Cheeers

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

YEs dear You have said it so beautifully..you are just like me INSANELY MAD ABOUT ABHIYA awww..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
NO one is at faultUnhappy, both are right at their place its just that things are going wrong for themBroken Heart. Right now Pia is angry on him as he's the one who she trust most in the worldSmile, she is angry on him coz he didn't shared his all secrets wid him and Abhay that poor guy has to bear all her anger though he wasn't wanting to hide anything from her...thats their destiny where their hearts beat fro each other but they can't be together...they care for each other but can't go openly.

p.s: today i was in a mood of writing in tapori language, ur post stopped me to do so. Never mind i'll save it for tomorrowApprove

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

NO one is at faultUnhappy, both are right at their place its just that things are going wrong for themBroken Heart. Right now Pia is angry on him as he's the one who she trust most in the worldSmile, she is angry on him coz he didn't shared his all secrets wid him and Abhay that poor guy has to bear all her anger though he wasn't wanting to hide anything from her...thats their destiny where their hearts beat fro each other but they can't be together...they care for each other but can't go openly.

p.s: today i was in a mood of writing in tapori language, ur post stopped me to do so. Never mind i'll save it for tomorrowApprove

awww..ROMI darlingHug I was guessing that..your Taporiwala thing..but I knew my topic will give you no chance today..But i so love it..so keep it for tomorrow or when ABHIYA are happy romancing yaar..!!

romaila

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Aweosme Hema...lovely analysis...Clap 

I just want AbhIya together.Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
HemuHug you summed it up beautifully yaar...quite poetic tooClap uff both are hurting so much...and now what is this I read maithili back and that too evilD'ohWacko ok leave maithali for sid and get back abhiya together soon...my poor piya coffin mein band...I wonder how long will it take for abhay to recognize that its maithili and evil maithili and rescue his piya...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index