Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love a Feeling which just cannot be erased..!! (Page 5)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

wonderful. Clap tonite Chand was d surprise package!! i was going all ga ga...ki Piya ne finally sasurji ko bhi pata liya! LOL  Chand trusting piya n even thinking of her, of exposing Sid for her n Abhay was too lovable. Today Chand and Haseena were perfect parents. Big smile n Vivi was soo brilliant toda as Abhay...poor Abhay my heart went out to him, when he cursed his mind reading powers. but loved him, when he said "Sid will be punished and he will hv to pay for seprating Piya from him. Ab toh Sid ki band bajni pakki...since  now Abhay has nt much to lose. n u r right Piya is upset since she is hurt that Abhay hided such impt facts frm her, anyy gal wld be. bt im  sure both of them wld be back together sometime. Smile

n that song...this is one of my favuorite songs hema...loved it totally. LOL

awww...Charu..you are here..yayay..You love that song..aw..me too..superb na..fits ABHAY & PIYA so perfectly..!!Day Dreaming..yes CHAND was the surprise package..HugAnd HAseena was so sweet yaar totally like a mother ..Day Dreaming YES vivu was totally outstanding..ClapClapClap..and suku is anyways nothing less to him..that is why they make this story soo perfect & realistic yaar..

yes they r perfect for each other. LOL their acting skills 2 complement each odr perfecttly. Big smile n it was a nice change to see Haseena worry for Abhay n not Sid. too cute. Smile

yes, that song is perfect for them...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

wonderful. Clap tonite Chand was d surprise package!! i was going all ga ga...ki Piya ne finally sasurji ko bhi pata liya! LOL  Chand trusting piya n even thinking of her, of exposing Sid for her n Abhay was too lovable. Today Chand and Haseena were perfect parents. Big smile n Vivi was soo brilliant toda as Abhay...poor Abhay my heart went out to him, when he cursed his mind reading powers. but loved him, when he said "Sid will be punished and he will hv to pay for seprating Piya from him. Ab toh Sid ki band bajni pakki...since  now Abhay has nt much to lose. n u r right Piya is upset since she is hurt that Abhay hided such impt facts frm her, anyy gal wld be. bt im  sure both of them wld be back together sometime. Smile

n that song...this is one of my favuorite songs hema...loved it totally. LOL

awww...Charu..you are here..yayay..You love that song..aw..me too..superb na..fits ABHAY & PIYA so perfectly..!!Day Dreaming..yes CHAND was the surprise package..HugAnd HAseena was so sweet yaar totally like a mother ..Day Dreaming YES vivu was totally outstanding..ClapClapClap..and suku is anyways nothing less to him..that is why they make this story soo perfect & realistic yaar..

yes they r perfect for each other. LOL their acting skills 2 complement each odr perfecttly. Big smile n it was a nice change to see Haseena worry for Abhay n not Sid. too cute. Smile

yes, that song is perfect for them...Embarrassed

HEY JUST SAW THE PROMO..and got worried..Sid was shouting at Haseena yaar that was BAd..so sad for Haseena..
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Sid shouting at Haseena..aww poor Haseena..loved Sid so much. Cry Angry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hema Lovely Post Sweety. Chand Is Right Its Time Siddhant To Be Exposed In Front Pia. (: I Hope She Gives A Tight Slap On His Face. I Would Be So Happy To See That.

We Should A Have A Party Here In the Forum. When Day Comes. (:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks you for the awesome post Hema

I'm so glad you get the underlying love between Abhiya. No one is enjoying Abhiya being apart but all isn't lost either. Hema let me tell you I was very Shocked that Piya was more concern that Abhay didn't trust or love her enough to share his secret especially since she accepted him after knowing the biggest one. Abhay run's through Piya veins that even in anger she still apologize to Abhay for going behind his back to search his past. I don't know about the rest but am tired of this track of Piya not knowing Sid truth, gosh am ready for it to come out now so we can move from this circle. We need some new track of Abhiya escaping from all to reconcile and get back together for good this time and in the open.

CV please no more Hide & Seek for Abhiya

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Piya wants all d secrets of abhay to know bcoz she loves him alot..though she is angry with him right now but will always destiny lead her to abhay..she cannot stay away from abhay and neither from his thoughts and so far as sid's identity is concerned i think dis week its gonna be revealed to piya which i am sure about it..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hema dear your  subject is soo right... love cannot be erased.
its sad to see abhiya's suffering . Hope this does not go on for long. 
Chand  accepting Bahu Piya is indeed great achievement for Piya but sSid is a worry.. hope he doesn't create BIGGER problems between abhiya as villains are very Powerful in Ekta's  shows. 
Sweetie, my name is Sakshi... i would always forget writing it.
Love!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hema Lovely Post Sweety. Chand Is Right Its Time Siddhant To Be Exposed In Front Pia. (: I Hope She Gives A Tight Slap On His Face. I Would Be So Happy To See That.

We Should A Have A Party Here In the Forum. When Day Comes. (:
Oh yeah ..Piya giving a tight slap is a far away dream but as of now I want at least Haseena to give me one yaar..AngryLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index