Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love a Feeling which just cannot be erased..!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Nice posts hema Hug u give me some hopeSmile n plz support this page for abhiya
plzzz dearSmile

Oh Archi..thank you darling... will  join you there..asapHug..but what happened..yaar..??

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

plzzz dearSmile

Oh Archi..thank you darling... will  join you there..asapHug..but what happened..yaar..??
  check ur PM's hema n go on both links I gave u someone is disturbing our forum with stupid rumors of abhay n panchi's weddingAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i wanna cry...ur post brought tears in my eyes...i cant bear piya think ill abt abhay his love and their relationship and thinking his love fake...piya ek din zaroor pachtaegi yeh socke ke usne abhay  pe shaq kiya..jise apni jaan bhi dedi uske liye or bas usse protect karna uska maqsad hai...and now his taking pangh with sidd too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

plzzz dearSmile

check ur PM's hema n go on both links I gave u someone is disturbing our forum with stupid rumors of abhay n panchi's weddingAngryAngry

Hey I have already reported it to MODS..and please you also do so immediately & dont comment on that I think this other forum people are taking revenge on us so making all nonsense posts..PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO IGNORE & JUST MAKE THAT POST DISAPPEAR & REPORT IT SIMPLE..!!

chahat4u

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaina_abhay

i wanna cry...ur post brought tears in my eyes...i cant bear piya think ill abt abhay his love and their relationship and thinking his love fake...piya ek din zaroor pachtaegi yeh socke ke usne abhay  pe shaq kiya..jise apni jaan bhi dedi uske liye or bas usse protect karna uska maqsad hai...and now his taking pangh with sidd too

Awww..ZAINU.Hug.thank you for your kind words..but dont worry darling.Hug.THEIR LOVE IS ETERNAL..this seperation will only make it unbrekable in future..its gonna be awesome you just wait ..they will have a beautiful journey of getting together again..so lets relax & ENJOY..!!They love each other so much that is why they get hutr so much..simple..they cant seperate even if they want to..it is destined & they are each others reason for life..!!
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
wonderful. Clap tonite Chand was d surprise package!! i was going all ga ga...ki Piya ne finally sasurji ko bhi pata liya! LOL  Chand trusting piya n even thinking of her, of exposing Sid for her n Abhay was too lovable. Today Chand and Haseena were perfect parents. Big smile n Vivi was soo brilliant toda as Abhay...poor Abhay my heart went out to him, when he cursed his mind reading powers. but loved him, when he said "Sid will be punished and he will hv to pay for seprating Piya from him. Ab toh Sid ki band bajni pakki...since  now Abhay has nt much to lose. n u r right Piya is upset since she is hurt that Abhay hided such impt facts frm her, anyy gal wld be. bt im  sure both of them wld be back together sometime. Smile

n that song...this is one of my favuorite songs hema...loved it totally. LOL

Edited by chahat4u - 09 May 2011 at 1:36pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it:)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

wonderful. Clap tonite Chand was d surprise package!! i was going all ga ga...ki Piya ne finally sasurji ko bhi pata liya! LOL  Chand trusting piya n even thinking of her, of exposing Sid for her n Abhay was too lovable. Today Chand and Haseena were perfect parents. Big smile n Vivi was soo brilliant toda as Abhay...poor Abhay my heart went out to him, when he cursed his mind reading powers. but loved him, when he said "Sid will be punished and he will hv to pay for seprating Piya from him. Ab toh Sid ki band bajni pakki...since  now Abhay has nt much to lose. n u r right Piya is upset since she is hurt that Abhay hided such impt facts frm her, anyy gal wld be. bt im  sure both of them wld be back together sometime. Smile

n that song...this is one of my favuorite songs hema...loved it totally. LOL

awww...Charu..you are here..yayay..You love that song..aw..me too..superb na..fits ABHAY & PIYA so perfectly..!!Day Dreaming..yes CHAND was the surprise package..HugAnd HAseena was so sweet yaar totally like a mother ..Day Dreaming YES vivu was totally outstanding..ClapClapClap..and suku is anyways nothing less to him..that is why they make this story soo perfect & realistic yaar..

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index