Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love a Feeling which just cannot be erased..!! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

awww Cry... do pyaar karne walon ki tadapCry ... is a very sad thing to watch yaarCry aur uspar Hema ka detailed analysis brings tears to my eyes Cry ... ek doosre ke bina jeena bhool gaye hai yaar Abhiya, so I feel they will be together even in their fighting mode Wink.. soon Day Dreaming... just keep watchingDay Dreaming ... and gusse wala chemistry is even hotter mind you !!! BlushingBlushing

YES sumana.Hug.when this seperation of ABHIYA  comes to that cute fighting mode..it will BE HOT HOTTER HOTTEST & CUTTEST ..aw..I am so loving to watch them fall in love all over again..sooo cute..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks 4 the post yaara Hugyeh mushkil gahdi main hum sab ko saath hona hainApprove

jald hi ek saath waapis hone abhiya, with more passion and more strength, dont worry guys, yeh dono magnets hain kitni bhi loshish kar ke, waapis chpakne lagte hainTongueROFL

I so loved the way you explained ABHIYA with MAGNET Anmol Clap.so true & perfect ..it is impossible that be away from each other..They are inseperable..yesss..come on guys..lest see them & enjoy their falling in love all over again..Woha..!!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--intruderfast

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
TR:)
Your post today is the only one wich understood the episode and more importantly AbhayPiya as they were without banging illogicaly on Piya or Abhay nd calling them this n that
The break up might be sad, but was much needed for their comming, strong understanding nd union. Till then, Go piya! nd aww, Abhay will probably ne watching her in silence.
and besides even their anger is Hot! nd also we actually get to see Our darling Abhay Sadu express his yearning for her Embarrassed .
Sweetlicious post!

Edited by Icecreamx - 09 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeartintruderfastTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I love your Post Heme...n thanz for such a fascinating song.. n the meaning..
It definatly suites AbhIya..
Pia is only angry coz Abhay all the time keeps secrets..n that hurts more..
 She is feeling that he can't trust her love.. keeping secret is soo not gonna work when you r in love Abhay..whether u r saving anyone or not..it simply does not wrk out..
Pia has always told him everything abt her life..n yes she does needs answers..
Abhay u know Pia better than she knws herself.. so why u kept the secret so safe from her..Sid wuld hv killed her anyways.. Abhay you r damn rite abt your fortune..? The nite of Full moon Sid is definatly gonna attack.
n I think it wuld be coz of the curiosity she has in her,..to find out your Brother..?
 I can predict that may be again the history will repeat of full moon nite n this time no memory loss..
APS n mystery unfolds..in the full moon nite..
As of Chaand's emotion called love kinda feeling or melting for AbhIya.. I wuld like to add that he is surely a Vampire of words..
When he says he'll support Pia, Trust on her..he will..
Happy to see the Raichands unity..
As of Sid n his intension's.. It's all gonna backfire you baby..!!
Misha is a star...Daddys little princess back again ...ooh boy n so does returns her pranks..with dash of care..
Pia Misha n The Sasur dialogue omg those lines culd only come from her blabbering mouth..But,
What she says is always true..
Wink
Wish to see AbhIya reuniting again sooon...

Oh Nidhi..you summed it up so perfectly & I am so touched with your kind wordsEmbarrassed & loved the fact that you enjoyed that song dedication..Hug

Well I have highlighted
 @Red..and that prediction of yours is surely going to be true..I am havinga gut feeling too..!!Clap

@blue..awww..that father daughter scene was soo so cute yaar ..seriously their father daughter moments are to die for & so so so realistic that you feel you had spent that with your dad isint it..!!Day Dreaming

@green..OH RAICHAND's are simply the best..& specially CHAND ROCKKSS..he really has a great depth in his character..!!
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
It was a Lovely episode ..
Most Innocent sCene was when Abhay was Starin'' to the mOon
Hayee Day Dreaming His Eyes , Lips , expressions were totally Full Of Innocence and Purity .. Embarrassed
Abhay's Eyes is just Like a Magnet to my Heart .. Which Melts me ..
AbhiYa's Luv is Perpetual ..
 Chand is marvelous towards Piya's feeling's ..
( These Vampires ain't that much bad ) LOL
Misha is such a Lovely daughter .. she was supeb today as alvays ..

Overall , I Want AbhiYa BaCk with their ROmance ..
Its now become CritiCal to live without 'em ..
Hope they make Up sOon ..
FinGers Crossed
Cheeers

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Nice posts hema Hug u give me some hopeSmile n plz support this page for abhiya
plzzz dearSmile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by abhaylove

Awesome post dear !! ...hard time but this time when truth start reveling . If this track leads to sid truth ...i am all for it even it means small abhlya breakup . Every time piya knows truth they become even more closer ...like piya getting into even abhay dark life .

Loved the way chand understand abhya and so haseena . Whole R family are sweet and support each other . Wish they always be like this .

Piya is all for her detectivigiri ..hope she find the truth about sid without asking him . Misha & arnav scene are rocking ..anytime . They bring smile on my face ..they are fun to watch

Oh yes RupaHug..I too wish that raichands will be with BAHAY like this forever..so sweet na..and Mishko with her dad was the sweetest moment yaar I so remembered my dad..aw.he is quiet old now not like Arnab but I did have such freedom with him...as I am the youngest in my family..

hmmm  me too will be happy that Piya comes to know the truth without Abhay  explaining & she runs to his arms..na..how awesome will that be..But yes I want to see that rootha hua sadu ABHay & cute Piya manoing him..yaar i am so waiting for that cute track..!!

-rupa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Icecreamx

TR:)
Your post today is the only one wich understood the episode and more importantly AbhayPiya as they were without banging illogicaly on Piya or Abhay nd calling them this n that
The break up might be sad, but was much needed for their comming, strong understanding nd union. Till then, Go piya! nd aww, Abhay will probably ne watching her in silence.
and besides even their anger is Hot! nd also we actually get to see Our darling Abhay Sadu express his yearning for her Embarrassed .
Sweetlicious post!

Oh thank you so much yaar ..your words mean a lot to me..as you too are a very awesomest writer yourself..HugOh I dint read any post as such till now..will go out & read..but sabABHIAY se pyaar bohoth karte hain yaar issiiliye gussa hain..Pyaar mein gussa bhi hota hai..liek hwo Piya is angry with her ABHAY now..so dont worry everyone will be back in a jiffy jumping & drooling.Tongue.LOL the moment Piya goes running to ABHAY'sHOTTIE..arms..!!Wink..and BINGO..me too so eagerly waiting for them to go through that yearning & sadu fights all over againDay Dreaming..& accept each other FULLY with all secrets revealed & nothing to hide whatsoever..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index