Love a Feeling which just cannot be erased..!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Today ..Chand summed it all when he explained Haseena..when her motherly love for Abhay was unable to bear seeing him get tortured in pain..of seperation from his LIFE..HIS PIYA...Chand says..as it is ..its very difficult to be away from Human emotions..and amongst that THE EMOTION OF LOVE is a feeling which just cannot be erased he says..GIVE HIM TIME..he consoles Haseena..TRUE..So true..
I mean that is what Piya is also going through..She is HURT..that Abhay dint find her strong enough & CLOSE ENOUGH to confide his deepest secrets of his family with her..Aww..true it happens we girls feel it very bad when you beloved dosent share his feelings & secrets with us..SO Piya is actually not hurt that he bit her ..but the fact that he choose to be secretive ..when she had accepted him TH EWAY HE IS..awww..But Piya What do you know ..how Abhay is burning every second of his life ..to save you from the agony of his life..The very fact that he is a Vampire ..and his Brother is a EVIL vampire who thrives in keeping ABHAY unhappy..and has challenged him that he cannot disclose you the secret & if so You will be DEAD the next sec..even you if were in that situation would have done the same I have no doubts..SO girl..I hope you will come to know that Sid is Abhay's bro tomorrow..but I know that the precap was just a taser..I am still not able to belive that they will show us Piya getting to know about the secret sooo soon BUT If that happens I will be the FIRST & THE MOST happiest person in this world..Lets wait & watch..how they unfold it..

But I felt sad for Piya when she felt that Abhay dint confide in her his deepest secrets & she found that their love was not true enough or maybe She was not Trustable by Abhay 😭so that he could share it with her..hmmm..sad..but At the same time..JUST look at that Vampire ..that young Vampire Abhay..who has lived 100 odd years but has never found his destiny help him in any way..He has never enjoyed being a vampire unlike his brother..and that is the greatest difference between the two as Pocz had said once..!! And the saddest part is he can read her Mind..(but for me its so nice that he can read it..atleast he knows what she feels..) ..for him it is unbearable to listen to those thoughts in which she is crying that he could not trust her..while actually he TRUST HER MORE THAN HIS EXISTENCE..and that is the reason he feels tortured when he reads her thoughts & feels how nice it would be if he had not got that power..awww..And I so loved the way he vowed to himself that his bro will get it BIG TIME to have made him seperate from his PIYA..Thats the spirit ABhay..but he says..Whether you love me or not Piya I am there with you..to protect you from anything & I can go any distance for that...😭😭

And the way he sooo helplessly looks at the moon..who is almost full ready fro tomorrow ..being the full moon day..and pours his agony to his Mom..As to why couldnt my destiny wait for just ONE MORE DAY..Just one more..day..Ahhh My destiny has always won over me..Mom..why..now can I face her..How can convince her that I had to do it because I had to..I was helpless..Mom..How..How..he cries in pain..(Vivu was so Brilliant..in that scene..gosh such emotional scene yet he dosent ..go anywhere over board..or out of his character..eh is just perfect..)..and Chand interferes and gives Abhay his strength of words that its high time we expose Sid's Deadly reality to her..so tell her..He says..But Abhay knows hsi brother too well so ..Says that he cannot risk PIYA's life it is too precious for him..and saying so..he moves away in ..terrible pain to be left alone..like he has been ..since last 100 odd years..awww..very painful yaar..!!I so loved Chand tonight beyond words when he said..Piya has given Abhay..so many happy memories..she will never put him in trouble..Ah that sentence from chand ..is something like a greatest achievement for PIYAseriously ..he never trusts on anyone other than Haseena & Abhay adn now PIYA has joined that category & that is AWESOME..!!

But you know what was the cuttest part..it was when Misha..called Piya and said..her to pack things..for her & when Piya said..how bad ..now who will help me my sasur..?? Misha immediately answers..Aw..Yeah MR.Chand ko boldun kya he will come with some black suitcases..to help you..I was like..🤣 I so so so remembered all the Brats in this forum,...like Archi Nishi Megz..Ritzie..Sanju..Ritu ..Rupa ..all having gala time tonight with that dialouge..🤗And my feeling in heart got more strong that Misha will play a pivottle role in getting ABHIYA together..she rightly said Piya ..what is this yaar You & ABhay bhi na..Morning you are together & night you fight again she says..sooo cute..😆😆..AND 

PIYA...you want to say You dont want to talk about Abhay as there is nothing in between you two..and in the same breath you want to go onto the famous LOOGLE..🤣..and find out about his family..eh..??Kyun kyun kyun..awww..& she says while sleeping sorry Abhay but you did big wrong by not telling me the truth awww..it is so bugging her..& I love that fact.. because it is so filled with love..too..!!
Ok song for tonight now...This is one of teh most beautifullest saddest song from a lover to his beloved..which is from a very very old movie...please dont miss it..!!This is from Abhay to Piya 😳

Tumbin jaaon kahan, tumbin jaaon kahan Ki duniya mein aake kuch na phir Chaaha kabhi tumko chaahke Tumbin...!!
(which means..There is no where for me to go..
I havent done anything else other than loving you 
in this world..)
Reh bhi sako Tum kaise, ho ke mujhse juda Phat jaaye gi deewarein sun ke meri sada Aana hoga tumhe mere liye.. saathi
meri suni raha ke...

(How will you be able to live without me..??your heart will burst
with the pain that I am feeling in my heart..You will have to
come to me anyways..finally..)

Tumbin jaaon kahan.. Kitni akeli si pehle thi yahi duniya Tumne nazar jo milayi... bas gayi duniya Dil ko mili jo tumhari lagan Diye jal gaye meri aah se
(it was so lonely this world..And I set my eyes on you..and
since then my heart..has started kiving..its like..
its lit by beautiful lamps all over..because of my heart yearnings for
you..)
Tumbin jaaon kahan..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
I cant bear abhiya breakup as I told earlier also. Dont know how long they will drag the track?
wow beautiful post...i thought there will be no post from ur side today...but really awesome to find good analysis to write abt them..
and yes i liked chand's deep understanding of abhay today...
You know TR.

Your posts are a ray of hope, heartwarming and as AP both are dealing with the situation. Keep rocking sweety!!
I am glad to see that you fully understand both sides well with the sweetness and love that was between AP which leads them not be able to stay away from eachother. I understand Abhays helpless situation as well as Piyas broken trust and confused mind. its kills both. And i am happy you mentioned the most important thing that the minor views that are active on this forum barely mentioned and doesn not mention averagly. Chand said Piya has given him happiness! she'll never hurt him. He understands, Chand!! understands, but somtimes i dont get why viewers are determind in the one side mockery.
loved how chand and haseena understand Abhay. And wanna hug Abhay with his slinet protection moves. And Piya for even apologizing for her moves in a time when she is upset with him!

Keep rocking with ur posts girl!
Wonderful Analysis as always. Love is not a feeling that can be erased fast... especially when it is Obsessive love. Abhay and Piya are both Obsessed with each other and cannot be without each other no matter how much they deny it.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
Lovely analysis but am very sad 2 see abhiya seperately. Hope that pia will soon forgive him.
Hema Great Post but , I Can't write muCh today .. My Fingers 're shakin' .. Don't wanna see more this Break-Up Draggin' sCene ..

I Wan't my AbhiYa Back .. My Heart is Beatin' so fast .. 😒

Believe It Or nOt ! 😭

I Want AbhiYa' ROmance Back !

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever
till my Last Breath ..

awww 😭... do pyaar karne walon ki tadap😭 ... is a very sad thing to watch yaar😭 aur uspar Hema ka detailed analysis brings tears to my eyes 😭 ... ek doosre ke bina jeena bhool gaye hai yaar Abhiya, so I feel they will be together even in their fighting mode 😉.. soon 😍... just keep watching😍 ... and gusse wala chemistry is even hotter mind you !!! ☺️☺️

thanks 4 the post yaara 🤗yeh mushkil gahdi main hum sab ko saath hona hain

jald hi ek saath waapis hone abhiya, with more passion and more strength, dont worry guys, yeh dono magnets hain kitni bhi loshish kar ke, waapis chpakne lagte hain😛🤣

I love your Post Heme...n thanz for such a fascinating song.. n the meaning..
It definatly suites AbhIya..
Pia is only angry coz Abhay all the time keeps secrets..n that hurts more..
 She is feeling that he can't trust her love.. keeping secret is soo not gonna work when you r in love Abhay..whether u r saving anyone or not..it simply does not wrk out..
Pia has always told him everything abt her life..n yes she does needs answers..
Abhay u know Pia better than she knws herself.. so why u kept the secret so safe from her..Sid wuld hv killed her anyways.. Abhay you r damn rite abt your fortune..? The nite of Full moon Sid is definatly gonna attack.
n I think it wuld be coz of the curiosity she has in her,..to find out your Brother..?
 I can predict that may be again the history will repeat of full moon nite n this time no memory loss..
APS n mystery unfolds..in the full moon nite..
As of Chaand's emotion called love kinda feeling or melting for AbhIya.. I wuld like to add that he is surely a Vampire of words..
When he says he'll support Pia, Trust on her..he will..
Happy to see the Raichands unity..
As of Sid n his intension's.. It's all gonna backfire you baby..!!
Misha is a star...Daddys little princess back again ...ooh boy n so does returns her pranks..with dash of care..
Pia Misha n The Sasur dialogue omg those lines culd only come from her blabbering mouth..But,
What she says is always true..
😉
Wish to see AbhIya reuniting again sooon...