Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

t

EVERYWHERE,...eh..??☺️ hey archi this is not Besharmi thread..yaar ..dont mistake .hun..??🤣🤗Though  I must say..I AM THE NO . 1 candidate who will want that.to happen between ABHIYA...🤣

Hema don't worry whichever thread it is doesn't matter as we all are beshrams when it comes to abhiyaROFLROFL n I get extra beshram when I see sidBlushingROFLROFL 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes...true...Do not make misleading and confusing, hurtful posts. WE DO NOT WANT  Abhiya separation!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No BreakUp. I Just Abhay Pia Together. They Belong Together. So Breakup CVs.
Haan dear we are having fun and hum uska mazak uda rahe hain but dar bhi hai... cause CV's are always there to ruin everything... 😡
Sooo hope they are not gonna read bakwaas and ruin everything...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhiya must Be Re-unite now .. No more Long Draggin' Track Please ..
~ We want their Passionate RomanCe and Pure Luv BaCk ~

arey chill yaar...aisa kuch nahi hoga 😆😆
we all r Twilight n TVD fans and we all know what can happen and what cannot happen 🤣
dont take it too seriously 😆

--sunshine-- thumbnail
seriously cvs before d trp's goes down b4 we stop watching it and before people again strts writing wake up calls and do everything that is against the show
the whole forum is requesting u not to separate abhiya as dey are pillars of d show
people watch show for dem only
so 
plz
plz
listen to us
pallavi_bs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hello-

Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiri🤔, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????

I personally am okay with some days separation and anger, for them to deal with feelings but only into improvment and then i want a relationship based on truth and honesty real fast! creatives! there is so much more to tell on AbhayPiya after their union!

you just said what i wanted to tell
i am just skipping the episodes to go directly to the reunion epi
and i hpe they show with some sense i mean making it ever so special
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Cv's its time to wake up and make abhaya together otherwise trps will go down and most importantly its love story of abhaya and they shud be reunited in dis week..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
main to vaise hi wait kar rahi for da besharam reunion. 😳 😆