ABHLYA all together ...no one can come in between them

Will keep this post on the first page ...๐Ÿ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

ABHLYA all together ...no one can come in between them

Will keep this post on the first page ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx rupa for supporting n tell everyone to keep this topic at top so tht majority wins!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just hope they will be back soon, sirf abhiya hain khaas, , jyaada drag mat karna cvs๐Ÿ˜ก 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AbhiYa Alvays together and Ever ๐Ÿค—
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hello-

Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiri๐Ÿค”, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????

I personally am okay with some days separation and anger, for them to deal with feelings but only into improvment and then i want a relationship based on truth and honesty real fast! creatives! there is so much more to tell on AbhayPiya after their union!

Thanx alot dear n try to keep this page at top n put as many comments as possible CV's must see abhiya fans fanatic ppl like us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

AbhiYa Alvays together and Ever ๐Ÿค—

Yes dear hamari Hema kaha hai she still didn't commented on abhiya post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i'm literally begging the cv's to change the present track 'cause my heart bleeds every tym i see abhay torn down even though it's fiction.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Break up should not be more than a week creatives..lets make ABHIYA relationship ..beyond anybody's imagination & evil reach..let them be together in all thick & thin ..and let us enjoy their passion..asap..as we starve ..in hunger if we dont watch their cutie sweet romantic HOT SCENES..you see.๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜›PLEASEee..!!๐Ÿ˜
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Break up should not be more than a week creatives..lets make ABHIYA relationship ..beyond anybody's imagination & evil reach..let them be together in all thick & thin ..and let us enjoy their passion..asap..as we starve ..in hunger if we dont watch their cutie sweet romantic HOT SCENES..you see.๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜›PLEASEee..!!๐Ÿ˜

Thanx hema TongueTongue really we want passionate abhiya kiss on lips n cheeks n everywhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
t

Originally posted by: vivluv

Thanx hema ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› really we want passionate abhiya kiss on lips n cheeks n everywhere๐Ÿ˜†

EVERYWHERE,...eh..??โ˜บ๏ธ hey archi this is not Besharmi thread..yaar ..dont mistake .hun..??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—Though  I must say..I AM THE NO . 1 candidate who will want that.to happen between ABHIYA...๐Ÿคฃ