Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV's plz reuinte abhiya don't seperate abhiya!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Guys stop making such wrong posts of seperating abhiya its a request dont make such bad posts not even for fun as CV's don't understand games of IFConfusedConfused plz enough of breakup of abhiya now we just want permanent romance of abhiya n nothing elseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so plz CV's reunite abhiya n give us abhiya marriage n non stop romance of abhay n piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_2everyoneMavi18minahil1997Pari-Gupta--AROMAL--kaushiki9IndigoBluessumana-13-rupa---Signorina--priyanka3677nidu_dsenaxxAqeelahxxintruderfast--sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraRumi007blossom1234Coeur2PsychoFMSBeyondHorizonEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ha kisine to meri dil ki baat kahi. I was shouting from last week no abhiya breakup aur sab mujhe logic de rehe the why this breakup is necessary. So I thought to leave this forum. But Hema stopped me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997sumana-13OriginalsFan--sunshine--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Ha kisine to meri dil ki baat kahi. I was shouting from last week no abhiya breakup aur sab mujhe logic de rehe the why this breakup is necessary. So I thought to leave this forum. But Hema stopped me.

I am with u we won't abhiya romantic n passionate scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Friends support this page plzzz
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Please CV's its a Humble ReQuest .. Please don't Separate AbhiYa .. Please Reunite 'em .. We wan't Our Abhiya's ROmanCe baCk !
Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_2everyoneMavi18OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Please CV's its a Humble ReQuest .. Please don't Separate AbhiYa .. Please Reunite 'em .. We wan't Our Abhiya's ROmanCe baCk !
Disapprove

Thanx alot for echoing ma thoughtsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Disapprove

Thanx alot for echoing ma thoughtsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is a Big Need now .. After readin' that Newbie's Absurd Post ..
A fear is Wrigglin' in my Mind and Heart ..
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiriErmm, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????

I personally am okay with some days separation and anger, for them to deal with feelings but only into improvment and then i want a relationship based on truth and honesty real fast! creatives! there is so much more to tell on AbhayPiya after their union!

Edited by -Hello- - 09 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index