Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Ruby watch out your saree type

avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Ruby,

Hope you will read and take step for your saree type. You look very beautiful in the yellow saree but the type did not rest in your body. It looks like you wear around some material but not a saree. In one interview you mentioned that you are choosing your own costume. In real functions you are wearing very stylish and attractive dresses. So, your dressing sense is very good. So, you will know how to wear a saree nicely. But I do not know why sometimes you are wearing like a tent. Please take action and everyday we want to see you in variety of good sarees or leganga and also you will get your KK attention.Your dresses before marriage was simple but beautiful. Today the jewellery suits you very well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes I have also written the same post saree was very beautiful but carried wrongly and also I think rubi nees too gain some weight
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with ur points and hope Ruby vl read ur post... but she looked very beautiful in yellow... Divine Beauty..
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barkhaagg

yes I have also written the same post saree was very beautiful but carried wrongly and also I think rubi nees too gain some weight

i agree, beautiful saree, colors really brightened up Radhika's face, but didnt lk the way she was carryin it (felt as though she was fed up off it)

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ruby generally does not have say in this matter...
She suggests but in the end she has to respect her superiors. BC of this nature of Avina they're loved on the sets by the director to the cinematographer.  One should write to the creators.