Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

double treat from wassup:D - Page 2

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shying away- i don't think he's a shy guy at all!He always said even 5 years back that he's a teetotaler and a non-smoker...But he says that nowadays he does drink but his capacity is max 1-2 pegs, and that too when he socializes(which he rarely does)!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
@line marofying...nahi nahi line kyon nahi maarega!Woh bhi normal ladka hai yaar!I just  feel he doesn't chipkofy to girls without looking for something serious...but thoda healthy flirting-shirting toh chalta hi hoga...;)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
But yeah he does keep his private life to himself...he didn't deny the ladki part, did he?;)...@clearing the air...LOL did u have any shakk:D?hehe...Iv a good mind to fly to Mumbai...please please do it soon yaar, before i get admitted to a college!
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Karan...loved his part...He's a good guy...wish him all the best...did u notice he wasn't in his trademark hairstyle?He's really articulate!And yeah he sings well!
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Can anyone please tell me which song KT was singing?I know it may be a popular song, but i dunno?:(would like to hear the original too...
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GauravsDbest

Can anyone please tell me which song KT was singing?I know it may be a popular song, but i dunno?:(would like to hear the original too...

Its the song named 'Ehsaas' from Atif Aslam's album Doorie...here's the link...hope it helps😊

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Thanks Ankita!So sweet of u!Yeah of course it helped!I'm listening to it right now!Thank you so much:)
-Anks- thumbnail
@GauravsDbest...you're mos welcome buddy😊 may i knw ur name pls...i find it  kinda odd to call ppl by their user name!😳
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Ankita...hey 🤗my name is Shreyashi...i know its kinda long, so u can call me by a shorter version:D.. I heard the song...ummm...lyrics are nice:)
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GauravsDbest

@Ankita...hey 🤗my name is Shreyashi...i know its kinda long, so u can call me by a shorter version:D.. I heard the song...ummm...lyrics are nice:)

Okies...i'll call you Shreya🤗 and u can call me anks😳 glad that u liked the song...very nice words n atif's voice makes it more gracious😊