April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The story writers are keeping Mona in Bedi household because they want to show Bedi household and Karan and Hetal's love story and Hetal's interaction with inlaws.

I hope Gandhi's learn from Bedi's regarding how to treat daughter in law ..I am sure Hetal will be able to come and go as she pleases..nothing like Mona has to undergo. Actually Mona is better off in her parents house..she is happier, chirpier..Gandhi house is like a prison..with Baa, Ambaji and Phi as jailers..selfish Masterji always looking after his own family and teaching Mona how to please his Amba his favourite daughter in law..It is funny how Masterji watches his family abuse Mona but never ever stops them..horrible man..he is nothing like Darji at all..

Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
thank you for the precap!

Smart Mona! At least she has enough self respect not to just go barging back into her sasural since technically it was Ambaji who threw her out anyway. Can't wait to see how Ambaji apologizes to Mona and comes to bring her back!

I was all smiles watching this episode and seeing Karan and Hetal getting married! Kind of made me feel like wanting to get married to! Heheh😆
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is sooo... great!!! Mona deserves some respect !!!!