India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Was Anant's Anger justified? (Page 3)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
The show is just 27 epi old..& I wonder why people are being so over sensitive about it & each charecter where some are drooling over "Some romantic stuff" & some are taking liltle thing so seriously..:S

@
naina_raina-Calling her Selfish because of one "No"? (Your question)

No its surely not done..How come who I just met call me "Khudgraz" Just because I said NO to him..Whats the big deal? He doesn't even know my familly..Done..I agree..

But why we are geting into Familly stuff? Did she ask her father about picnic? Didnt she say "I'll ask for permission" & next day im coming & saying I wont be coming coz Im not sure about my feeling for you! -& thats the  reason which i can't even tell you although you are asking for the reason behind this sudden decision..?

He asked " Friends k lia bhi nahin" SHE said No- Probably that made him feel bad or to satisfy our mind I'd say he went a lil overboard..but my question is without watching the rest of the drama related this scene how can we come to such a comclusion &..Navya's familly dont even know about the thing-Then I dont see from which angle she's in problem..I thought Anant's familly is more strict than her!

& About Anant's charecter-You should better ask it to the Cv's you know..I dont think I'd be able to say much about it..Till now for me "He's a keep me guessing" charecter..But He's still in charecter..His impulsive nature making him do all these may be coz for the 1st time he's experiencing  a new feeling about which he's aware but not clear about..

Edited by piya2025 - 09 May 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scrpnglMarci

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
umm.. that scene was cute thou but wasn't justifiable i think.. i mean the way he talked to Navya and called her "khudgarz" was a bit over and rude! Confused  CV's shud concentrate on these small things.. otherwise Navya is very naive.. she shud make herself confident atleast infront of her friends! scene was cute thou! Embarrassed
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out Piya. This is love. You're not understanding. People are bound to go through changes.

If you don't understand what love means, then you will not at all understand the concept of what happened between Anant and Navya today and what made him call her khudgarz

CVs are not stupid I believe, they purposely made Anant say that to make Navya realize how much importance he carries in her life in the span of just  a few days.

I do not want to argue. You can keep your points while we keep ours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scrpnglMarci

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

I understand where your thoughts are coming from, IMO, the behaviour was justfied. Anant has been getting things his way with Navya by hook or crook ( when things are in his capacity ). Here , he was only asking her to talk to her parents about the picnic. I think what made him upset ( apart from her NO ) was the fact that Navya didn't even want to try. Thats what he kept emphasising, why let go of even a small glimmer of hope. Her parents might say Yes. He did get rude when he said " khudgarz " but he stopped the same moment and apologised. I'm sure that he didn't literally mean the words he said ( read : khudgarz ). In a real life situation too, you tend to say stuff you are not supposed to when you feel helpless/irritated/angry at the same time. Anant felt all three emotions in different quantities today. The reaction in the classroom was exactly that of a sulking teenager.LOL Even if someone who is just your friend does not behave in a way you expect them to , you feel like throwing tantrums. And Here, Anant is sub-consciously attracted to Navya .

The conversation was also important in terms of the communication gap between teenagers and parents. Like Navya was hesistant to even ask her father about the picnic, already assuming that he'd say No. Anant ( w/o knowing ) tried to help her bridge the communication gap. Friends unknowingly teach you things which sometime parents are not able to.

Hope I made sense!

Edited by --Naina-- - 19 September 2011 at 3:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhMarciBobbi.piya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
^ Err Sonia(?)-Excuse me,I didn't get what you said actually..I dont think i were arguing with anyone here..Or did I even mention the word "love" Or wait I guess the topic is/was ?about "Anant's anger was justified or not?Where I said-Yes,it is.. Ok now im confused :O

Anyway i shouldn't have commented here..How much i enjoyed watching the epi now more than that im feeling weird geting into a discussion..

& yeah sure,Each has their own POV..& i actually respect that.. I've already Stop being "Fans" of any show or the charecter,I watch till i like s'thing..So No point of arguing with fellow members & geting a "Fangirl" tag for myself lol I've left those days behind:)

anyway I guess Im done with the discussion even with the forum..
Thanks.

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

^ Err Sonia(?)-Excuse me,I didn't get what you said actually..I dont think i were arguing with anyone here..Or did I even mention the word "love" Or wait I guess the topic is/was ?about "Anant's anger was justified or not?Where I said-Yes,it is.. Ok now im confused :O

Anyway i shouldn't have commented here..How much i enjoyed watching the epi now more than that im feeling weird geting into a discussion..

& yeah sure,Each has their own POV..& i actually respect that.. I've already Stop being "Fans" of any show or the charecter,I watch till i like s'thing..So No point of arguing with fellow members & geting a "Fangirl" tag for myself lol I've left those days behind:)

Thanks.

I'm with you and totally agreeSmile
Hmmm...just because there are members here who havent been in love before is not a valid argument to say that we wont understand anants behaviour...i mean this isnt the topic i think...everyone has their own pov..we shd respect thatSmilei had enjoyed todays epi regardless i did feel a bit weird with anants behaviour so posted my views in a separate topic...but all i see is others saying..."you havent been in love so u dnt knw"...how is this related is a mystery to me..Confused
naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by piya2025

Thanks.

I'm with you and totally agreeSmile
Hmmm...just because there are members here who havent been in love before is not a valid argument to say that we wont understand anants behaviour...i mean this isnt the topic i think...everyone has their own pov..we shd respect thatSmilei had enjoyed todays epi regardless i did feel a bit weird with anants behaviour so posted my views in a separate topic...but all i see is others saying..."you havent been in love so u dnt knw"...how is this related is a mystery to me..Confused
I didnt mean to offend anyone by the post.. Confused and I did enjoy the episode..

I saw a numebr of posts describing the scene as cute, and My post was meant to see if anyone felt the way I did  that it was a bit over-much and that some introspection/clarification is required for Anant's character..

And Piya - I am definitely not a fangiri person or anti-fangiri person.. In fact I rarely ever post. Smile 

Oh and for anyone interested, been and still in love, gone against the world to be together..Embarrassed I think it is a bit  rash to say that someone with a different view point does not understand something because they have never been in love without knowing anything about the member personally.. 
naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Naina--

I understand where your thoughts are coming from, IMO, the behaviour was justfied. Anant has been getting things his way with Navya by hook or crook ( when things are in his capacity ). Here , he was only asking her to talk to her parents about the picnic. I think what made him upset ( apart from her NO ) was the fact that Navya didn't even want to try. Thats what he kept emphasising, why let go of even a small glimmer of hope. Her parents might say Yes. He did get rude when he said " khudgarz " but he stopped the same moment and apologised. I'm sure that he didn't literally mean the words he said ( read : khudgarz ). In a real life situation too, you tend to say stuff you are not supposed to when you feel helpless/irritated/angry at the same time. Anant felt all three emotions in different quantities today. The reaction in the classroom was exactly that of a sulking teenager.LOL Even if someone who is just your friend does not behave in a way you expect them to , you feel like throwing tantrums. And Here, Anant is sub-consciously attracted to Navya .

The conversation was also important in terms of the communication gap between teenagers and parents. Like Navya was hesistant to even ask her father about the picnic, already assuming that he'd say No. Anant ( w/o knowing ) tried to help her bridge the communication gap. Friends unknowingly teach you things which sometime parents are not able to.

Sorry for the slightly long post... Hope I made sense!

You did make sense.. Big smile and I do agree with the points on Anant's frustration and its cause.. And of course, I agree that the conversation highlighting the communication gap and Navya's hesistation was important.. Atleast to bring into light the generation gap issue that both Anant adn Navya face and their different approach to it..
I just feel the outburst went a little overbaord in the context of Anant's basic personality shown so far.. But that is just me.. Smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index