Navya
Navya

Was Anant's Anger justified? (Page 2)

naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Anant realised that he just said to much to navya n its hs frustratn thats he showing becoz navya isnt coming
I hope they show Anant realising how rude he was and then give us a great apology scene.. Anant looks really cute when he is making sheepish faces...Tongue

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I'd say it was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.So yeah..I guess Im done :)
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Even if he's doing stuff impulsively, doesn't mean that it is justifiable to pour out his frustration on Navya like so. And don't forget that they know each other since only a few days ...it's not like they've been buddies since middle school or so.  Why should Navya do what he asks for his sake anyhow? yeah they're "friends" now...but not that close friends to ask someone to do stuff for one another's sakes. His impulsive actions are actually putting Navya in a rather complicated situation these days. I don't know but i wouldn't have expected Anant from first week to be the way he was today.

Edited by Ramy25 - 09 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainascrpngl

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i found it cute... anant's anger showed his feelings for navya.. like 'mujhe haq hai' Tongue
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hey sweetz, I totally think it was justified..Embarrassed
My reasons..well, read my post..
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679835#42297035

Love,
Ritz!
piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
If a kid dont get his chocholate he cries for it..Nomatter how many reason his parents give to him saying "its not good for teeth" Untill he himself realize it that he were asking for the wrong thing.

^silly example n preety bad too I know but right now I couldnt find a better one..

Wasn't he right on his place?
When we have a "hope" for a "yes" then why one shouldn't try? Yeah ok fine,We think our parent wont agree but what if they actually give the permission? When there in a roam for yes,why shouldn't give it a try? That was he saying..

Looking @ Promo-seems Navya's father too saying the same thing..How come you already know what'd be my ans? Did you ask me? or it's jjust you thought..
I Understand Navya,I too do the same-I too think my dad wont ever allow me to go for picnic,So i never asked for permission.but when he gets to know about it he was like okl cool,teacher will be with you all,your classmates r also so yeah,you can go..I was happily surprised.. But here the difference is Here Navya is willing to go where I,myself wasnot interested in it.

Basically the point is..He was hurt coz he was interested in this thing bcoz of Navya..& as they say " we hurt the person whom we love the most" In AN case "Love" the word haven't arrive or wait i guess they are already heading to that path only..
Sometime stranger do stuff for you what your best friend dont do..Here they are atleast not strangers,When they can keep "sonia suicide attempt" a secret from their best friends..They definetly dont share a "Normal" friendship..

Hope i made atleast a lil sense.

Edited by piya2025 - 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm

Marci-Dayeeta-

naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I'd say it was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.So yeah..I guess Im done :)
It is maybe justified for him to feel disappointed and a little hurt, but is he justified in calling her Selfish because of one "No"?
 Its not like he knows her family well, or her circumstances. Anant of all people should know how the family dynamics could get tricky for the youngsters.. I would have expected him to be more understanding..

My problem is that the CVs
1. Show such a huge character change for the grounded, sensible, mature Anant we saw earlier
2. Does not show him being aware/concerned of it in the least. I really hope they show some realization of this on Anant's part soon..
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hmm, you have a point!

But I don't feel the same. See, this 'love' thing is really weird. The way you said Anant was speaking to Navya as if he had some sort of 'haq' on her somewhat like her boyfriend na? Yes, he was totally right, he was acting like her boyfriend! So his anger is totally jusitified!

I am so happy, he got mad at Navya. This is a real life situation. Ususally, guys tend to be rude when their more specifically 'girlfriends' do not side them in their decision which is the exact same with AnYa.

So that's my point.

scrpnglMarci

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index