Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
^ Err Sonia(?)-Excuse me,I didn't get what you said actually..I dont think i were arguing with anyone here..Or did I even mention the word "love" Or wait I guess the topic is/was ?about "Anant's anger was justified or not?Where I said-Yes,it is.. Ok now im confused :O

Anyway i shouldn't have commented here..How much i enjoyed watching the epi now more than that im feeling weird geting into a discussion..

& yeah sure,Each has their own POV..& i actually respect that.. I've already Stop being "Fans" of any show or the charecter,I watch till i like s'thing..So No point of arguing with fellow members & geting a "Fangirl" tag for myself lol I've left those days behind:)

anyway I guess Im done with the discussion even with the forum..
Thanks.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

^ Err Sonia(?)-Excuse me,I didn't get what you said actually..I dont think i were arguing with anyone here..Or did I even mention the word "love" Or wait I guess the topic is/was ?about "Anant's anger was justified or not?Where I said-Yes,it is.. Ok now im confused :O

Anyway i shouldn't have commented here..How much i enjoyed watching the epi now more than that im feeling weird geting into a discussion..

& yeah sure,Each has their own POV..& i actually respect that.. I've already Stop being "Fans" of any show or the charecter,I watch till i like s'thing..So No point of arguing with fellow members & geting a "Fangirl" tag for myself lol I've left those days behind:)

anyway I guess Im done with the discussion even with the forum..
Thanks.

I'm with you and totally agree😊
Hmmm...just because there are members here who havent been in love before is not a valid argument to say that we wont understand anants behaviour...i mean this isnt the topic i think...everyone has their own pov..we shd respect that😊i had enjoyed todays epi regardless i did feel a bit weird with anants behaviour so posted my views in a separate topic...but all i see is others saying..."you havent been in love so u dnt knw"...how is this related is a mystery to me..πŸ˜•
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I'm with you and totally agree😊
Hmmm...just because there are members here who havent been in love before is not a valid argument to say that we wont understand anants behaviour...i mean this isnt the topic i think...everyone has their own pov..we shd respect that😊i had enjoyed todays epi regardless i did feel a bit weird with anants behaviour so posted my views in a separate topic...but all i see is others saying..."you havent been in love so u dnt knw"...how is this related is a mystery to me..πŸ˜•

I didnt mean to offend anyone by the post.. Confused and I did enjoy the episode..

I saw a numebr of posts describing the scene as cute, and My post was meant to see if anyone felt the way I did  that it was a bit over-much and that some introspection/clarification is required for Anant's character..

And Piya - I am definitely not a fangiri person or anti-fangiri person.. In fact I rarely ever post. 😊 

Oh and for anyone interested, been and still in love, gone against the world to be together..😳 I think it is a bit  rash to say that someone with a different view point does not understand something because they have never been in love without knowing anything about the member personally.. 
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Naina--

I understand where your thoughts are coming from, IMO, the behaviour was justfied. Anant has been getting things his way with Navya by hook or crook ( when things are in his capacity ). Here , he was only asking her to talk to her parents about the picnic. I think what made him upset ( apart from her NO ) was the fact that Navya didn't even want to try. Thats what he kept emphasising, why let go of even a small glimmer of hope. Her parents might say Yes. He did get rude when he said " khudgarz " but he stopped the same moment and apologised. I'm sure that he didn't literally mean the words he said ( read : khudgarz ). In a real life situation too, you tend to say stuff you are not supposed to when you feel helpless/irritated/angry at the same time. Anant felt all three emotions in different quantities today. The reaction in the classroom was exactly that of a sulking teenager.πŸ˜† Even if someone who is just your friend does not behave in a way you expect them to , you feel like throwing tantrums. And Here, Anant is sub-consciously attracted to Navya .

The conversation was also important in terms of the communication gap between teenagers and parents. Like Navya was hesistant to even ask her father about the picnic, already assuming that he'd say No. Anant ( w/o knowing ) tried to help her bridge the communication gap. Friends unknowingly teach you things which sometime parents are not able to.

Sorry for the slightly long post... Hope I made sense!

You did make sense.. πŸ˜ƒ and I do agree with the points on Anant's frustration and its cause.. And of course, I agree that the conversation highlighting the communication gap and Navya's hesistation was important.. Atleast to bring into light the generation gap issue that both Anant adn Navya face and their different approach to it..
I just feel the outburst went a little overbaord in the context of Anant's basic personality shown so far.. But that is just me.. 😊 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Naina_raina- 1st of all,you didnt offend me :) Nor that "fan girl" comment i directed towards you..It was just in general :)A way of saying Im here(was actually) Just to discuss the show not to support or pulling a charecter down or drooling over the male actor or lovey dovey stuff..All who comes in a discussion forum doesnt mean they are here to drool,right?& All my posts were based on what i thought about the charecter" action"

Personally i didnt get that "If you are not in love" comment either.. I guess we are discussing a show..Not who is in love or been in love whatever..
anyway..
When I posted in this topic it was my views about "Anant 's action being jusfied" later i did write a lil more reading Amy's point.. I dont think i were "in" for a argument or anything else..
Later when you qouted my post..I replied..I hope I didnt write anything offensive here? U can surely tell me that..but later things truned weird n Im actually confused now..

What I think..One coin always has 2side,Some says Its heads for them,for some it tails..There is nothing wrong..Even argument can be  done in a nice manner but for that too people should understand what the other person is saying,Probably only then we can actually discuss s'thing :)
Things goes worst when people start puting "Im right,u r wring" thing in b2in..

anyway It was not so pleasent discussion for me still thanks for sharying your views:) It was nice meeting you..
Thanks.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it happened cause Anant couldn't believe Navya could say no to him, her 'friend'...usey yaqeen hi nahi aaraha tha, thats the reason he went ahead and called her selfish,but yeah thora zyada hogaya... lets see how Navya manaofies Anant
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
i completely agree with piya2025..anant was hurt at the very first place..if navya had talked 2 hr parents and thn told anant a 'NO' i dont think anant wud have reacted like this...but navya just said she wudnt even ask..this made anant angry..he felt may b it was just him who wanted 2 spend time together soo badly..
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with naina_raina.. i felt Anant's yesterday's behavior immature. i couldn't really understand his sudden change.  i donno why i really can't justify his act.  i hope he will understand his mistake and apologize to Navya.  how can he get angry on Navya?
harshad.diwani thumbnail
i know his anger wasnt justified...
but everything is fair in love & war...he is in love..he doesnt know what he is doing...when he listened no from navya,he lost his temper cz he never expected no from navya so thats y he behaved like this with navya...he wants navya to go with him on picnic at any cost...so he refused to go on picnic only because of navya...he is asserting on navya & treating her as his...he sould have understand her problem..bacho ki trha zid pe arr gya hai...
waisy b"fight is the first step towards love"...
"roothna manana hai pyaar ki ada"...

pluviophile. thumbnail
It was just his... love for her... aur kehte ha na ki narazgi... se pyaar aur badta... hai nd i hope... soon everything is fine b/w them...😍