Was Anant's Anger justified?

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before we get into hot waters, Anant looked really cute as an angry young man...πŸ˜›

But here is my problem- realistically was the dispaly of anger justified?
He does behave with Navya as if he has some 'haq' on her, which is cute πŸ˜‰ I can digest that for the most part,  but to get so angry on her and call her selfish etc was a little too much..
I know he is just venting his disappointment. But it was a tad too rude..

and he was quite loud in the class room, poor Navya was looking around so worried πŸ˜•

And he also does not seem to introspect and see why he is behvaing so out of manner, which is strange too.

Hope we get to see a scene where Anant realises how he has behaved and apologizes to Navya properly 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no dear ,it was just love ,in love a person doesnt know what is good or bad,right or wrong πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³he is just filing it ,the love of his life navya when said no to picnic he couldnt control himself πŸ˜•,he is getting ziddi day by day before navya😳😳
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

no dear ,it was just love ,in love a person doesnt know what is good or bad,right or wrong πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³he is just filing it ,the love of his life navya when said no to picnic he couldnt control himself πŸ˜•,he is getting ziddi day by day before navya😳😳

I get that .. atleast Kind of. πŸ˜›, but he never seems to stop and think as to why he is behaving like this with her. I would like to see some introspection from Anant... they whow Navya's thoughts, but we never get to see Anant's mind..

must say tho, the rootna-manana will be cute to watch - hena? πŸ˜ƒ
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar he did like that he is Navya's boy friend ha ha ha...he don't know what he is talking ...he only want Navya to come with him...ha ha ha cool Anant...but think what are you doing yaar...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre yaar yeh tho possessiveness hain..πŸ˜‰.aur pyar mein kabhi kabhi yeh hota hain...😳
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anant realised that he just said to much to navya n its hs frustratn thats he showing becoz navya isnt coming
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope. It wasn't justifiable by any angle. What has gotten in to him recently no one knows! There's been a complete change in him compared to the "Anant" from promos or from first week. lol his recent actions are exemplifying "impulsiveness" to the max these days.πŸ˜†
lol it's like total role reversal in their case---one would expect girls to be somewhat stubborn about such stuff...but here's it's Anant who's being the "stubborn" one in the relationship and Navya's being the calmer, "giving in" sort of person.πŸ˜†
They showed Navya's introspection today, wonder when will we get to see Anant questioning his own behavior or actions? And ummm no one's asking about "THE" introspection ...ya know the one about "realizing love"...all they need to show is Anant thinking/pondering at least a teeny bit about his behavior/actions these days. πŸ˜†

naina_raina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Nope. It wasn't justifiable by any angle. What has gotten in to him recently no one knows! There's been a complete change in him compared to the "Anant" from promos or from first week. lol his recent actions are exemplifying "impulsiveness" to the max these days.πŸ˜†
lol it's like total role reversal in their case---one would expect girls to be somewhat stubborn about such stuff...but here's it's Anant who's being the "stubborn" one in the relationship and Navya's being the calmer, "giving in" sort of person.πŸ˜†
They showed Navya's introspection today, wonder when will we get to see Anant questioning his own behavior or actions? And ummm no one's asking about "THE" introspection ...ya know the one about "realizing love"...all they need to show is Anant thinking/pondering at least a teeny bit about his behavior/actions these days. πŸ˜†

That is exactly my point too.. it is so out of character for him and he does not seem to even pause and think why.. I wish they show some scenes of Anant reflecting on his behavior with Navya
naina_raina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Anant realised that he just said to much to navya n its hs frustratn thats he showing becoz navya isnt coming

I hope they show Anant realising how rude he was and then give us a great apology scene.. Anant looks really cute when he is making sheepish faces...πŸ˜›
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'd say it was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.So yeah..I guess Im done :)