Shanak- Office Paathshala (Page 3)

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by simiv

Hahaha!! Lol

Man, how loud can we shout!! Guess I loved Shanak when Shaan was giving his presentation and wifey Khanak was sending him home cooked food!! And when she helped him with the presentation, I almost yelled out loud with Joy...'Here's My Ideal couple!!'( I thought I had a premonition of both of them working side by side! That dream got broken and I hv been in tears ever since!!)Cry

And when they played Hot for the teacher in the Paathshaala...Haiii!!Embarrassed

But now she's back to Thanku...and Pleeez! Nobody bothers to correct her...guess it'd hurt her feelings??Ouch But what abt her feelings when  is made fun off by complete strangers?! Confused

Heck...if Shaan doesn't hv the time then maybe Boo or Madz or even an Adult ed school!!! Yeh log kyun itne Burthal hain???Dead

What you mentioned in blue is my dream too!!!

Its not only serious but it's romantic too! I loved this relationship and even I was disappointed when it wasn't completed...

as for Paathshala...i swear I thought we were gonna get that soon but It never happened, another shattered dreamCry

as for her accents and dialects...I have come to conclusion that Khanak likes saying that only no matter what. 

as for other stuff...the less said the better for me.

@Simi and rooj: Hi5! I am so with you on this! If someone was to ask me what track do you want next for Shanak, i would definately say them working together in the office, with a bit of romance thrown in! Would be so good to see Shaan finally becoming responsible and Khanak widening her horizons. Have wanted this track for ages, so it's also an unfulfilled dream for me too...

As much as i love Shanak's romance, i feel it's getting a bit repetitive of late. They need to mix-it-up a bit and show variation in their scenes. That way when we do get a romantic scene it's a treat to watch, not something you're half-expecting.

In yesterday's episode, when they were being all serious discussing Sasha's and PSP's relationship, i really liked that scene simply because they were being mature and actually talking about stuff, a side of theirs we rarely get to see... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i wud love to c dat too..
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Here's my paathshala topic...

waise I made this one as fun one but I wud consider it a serious track if the did that! wow!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Rooojjjiii!!!

Kahaan thi abhi tak?? Invite nahin mila kya???

Okay...whatever you say here is sau prateeshat sahi!!!

The only problem is that I think that the CVs donot want Khanak to get educated..nahin to her education wud/cud have gotten completed in the paathshaala track...what better guru cud she hv got???

Besides she has regressed and forgotten whatever she had learnt!!

CVs..get a clue...look this way!!!
Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Simi I agree with you completely
atleast want her to speak few words clearly like thankyou, please atleast few words before shAan even use to correct her but now ...

Go to top