Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak- Office Paathshala

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
You Pick Of The Week!!!

Before you all shower me with "love of God" eyes, let me state again no Fulto Topic Today๐Ÿ˜†.

Believe me when I say that I have been having RBO withdrawal symptoms lately and only coz of the repetitive work of art, called "Shanak Love"

Don't get me wrong I love "Shanak Love," It is an amazing picture to look at but I want some variations in that art.

I want it to resemble the Pop Art with a blend of Traditional thoughts.

Confused?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Ok let me explain.

Lately we have been seeing Shaan and Khanak romancing or helping others, Shaan roaming around Khanak like a "love puppy." As much as I love that, I still think it's getting repetitive and believe it or not when I say that lately I skip pretty much half the epi just to watch their scenes and instead of finding anything in there I just watch their chemistry and analyze with my analysis glasses on my favorite subject๐Ÿค“ (i swear this icon is just too much๐Ÿคฃ)

So what is my demand?

We are asking for Paathshala scenes to resume but there are no signs of that yet, i mean at least not pakka signs so we have to wait and watch (Jessy ur theory is being missed). 

But those scenes can be put together to get to the next possible and new track...

I am loving the Aki-Boo track of Boo joining the office! It is actually pretty good, an idea that needs to be explored!

I want that track to be applied to our Cutie Pie Art! I want to see some Shanak Office Romance. I want to see a lot of Shaan and Khanak there.

Khanak trying to learn and help Shaan, while Shaan bugging her and taking her attention away. A very good topic to explore. Shaan getting torn between being serious and "love puppy" and while Khanak torn between "Wifely duties" and "marking her own ground." 

How cool is that?

I mean this track can create something new and exciting and can lead way to our future baby track! 

How I wish CVs would see this track and take up the idea and build on it...*sighs*

Where is sazzy when you need her to do the Halla Bol!!!

Halla Bol!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post !!!

We have been saying this time an again... and in every possible language...

So CVs...if you are hell bent on showing fun and romance Only for Shanak...let them go to office...let Khanak learn something like business and English or some art...

And romance ...we won't complain with that ...๐Ÿ˜›...!!!

Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Mani,

I wish there was a FB status of tagging the CVs here to see our posts...

well I got an idea...kyu na post bits and pieces on RBO websites and all...

I'll def. do it later tonight...a direct link wud work too
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great idea Rooj! I agree that would be cool if they did that๐Ÿ˜Ž
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha!! Lol

Man, how loud can we shout!! Guess I loved Shanak when Shaan was giving his presentation and wifey Khanak was sending him home cooked food!! And when she helped him with the presentation, I almost yelled out loud with Joy...'Here's My Ideal couple!!'( I thought I had a premonition of both of them working side by side! That dream got broken and I hv been in tears ever since!!)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And when they played Hot for the teacher in the Paathshaala...Haiii!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

But now she's back to Thanku...and Pleeez! Nobody bothers to correct her...guess it'd hurt her feelings?? But what abt her feelings when  is made fun off by complete strangers?! ๐Ÿ˜•

Heck...if Shaan doesn't hv the time then maybe Boo or Madz or even an Adult ed school!!! Yeh log kyun itne Burthal hain???๐Ÿคข
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

Hahaha!! Lol

Man, how loud can we shout!! Guess I loved Shanak when Shaan was giving his presentation and wifey Khanak was sending him home cooked food!! And when she helped him with the presentation, I almost yelled out loud with Joy...'Here's My Ideal couple!!'( I thought I had a premonition of both of them working side by side! That dream got broken and I hv been in tears ever since!!)๐Ÿ˜ญ

And when they played Hot for the teacher in the Paathshaala...Haiii!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

But now she's back to Thanku...and Pleeez! Nobody bothers to correct her...guess it'd hurt her feelings?? But what abt her feelings when  is made fun off by complete strangers?! ๐Ÿ˜•

Heck...if Shaan doesn't hv the time then maybe Boo or Madz or even an Adult ed school!!! Yeh log kyun itne Burthal hain???๐Ÿคข

What you mentioned in blue is my dream too!!!

Its not only serious but it's romantic too! I loved this relationship and even I was disappointed when it wasn't completed...

as for Paathshala...i swear I thought we were gonna get that soon but It never happened, another shattered dream๐Ÿ˜ญ

as for her accents and dialects...I have come to conclusion that Khanak likes saying that only no matter what. 

as for other stuff...the less said the better for me.
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'm so in shock that quote my own posts!! LOL!!

Accha I guess we can continue to do wishful thinking and pleading, but will get banged up for that!!๐Ÿ˜† 

Creative_1 if you are hanging around...Hear this!!! Office and Paathshaala or nothing else!!!
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise !

yet another topic ... and I will say no more then this:

"I so COMPLETELY AGREE"

Anything for a change ...

~Cheers,
Dish
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
s..totally agree with u guys..some serious track between shanak is much needed at this moment..let them have romance in between..we never say no to that..
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Rooj!Anything productive and ShaNak dealing abt their life would be good.Its as if they are old and happy couple,discussing abt others' problems