India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Why did Mona have to justify herself

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I dont understand why, at the bgining of the episode, Mona had to justify her actions and give explanations as to why she broke up Karan and Pam and why she did what she did

I thought it was pretty obvious as to why she did that

When she was justifying herself and apologizing, I got so mad

It's everyone else that needs to apologize to her, not the other way around. Today's episode was more frustrating than anything

Despite what happened, Baa was still being rude to Mona

Yuks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87pearldesaiRenita571RBO_AddictbeetaurusswtbabyInfofan

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree with you Yuks, but that is not what the CV's wanted to present Mona as.  It also made me angry as to why Mona had to apologize.
I somehow knew Mona is going to apologize first.

I think Amabji will finally aplogize to Mona somehow some day very soon...but I am not putting my 5 cents on it.  Baa will never apologize to Mona...never.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007Infofan

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

I dont understand why, at the bgining of the episode, Mona had to justify her actions and give explanations as to why she broke up Karan and Pam and why she did what she did

I thought it was pretty obvious as to why she did that

When she was justifying herself and apologizing, I got so mad

It's everyone else that needs to apologize to her, not the other way around. Today's episode was more frustrating than anything

Despite what happened, Baa was still being rude to Mona

Yuks

It makes me mad that nobody in Gandhi family apologized for abusing and mistreating Mona on daily ongoing basis and Anukalap just stands their and let Mona apologize without saying a word that he and his family abused Mona or days on end.

The hypocrite Masterji should apologize for not taking his daughter, DIL and wife to task for abusing Mona..

The serial is very detrimental to young women, it is tying to show that good women should put up with abuse, insults and not complain or retaliate..very bad for Indian joint family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing too. That why is Mona justifying herself when its so obvious as to why she did the whole thing. But I guess it was okay since it managed to bring closure for everyone on what had happened. 

Yes, I did not like it that Baa was still being a bit rude to Mona. But I guess since it is about her granddaughter's wedding, she must be quite anxious about it. Let's see how the Gandhi's treat Mona now that the wedding is about over.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index