•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Precap: The doctor is scanning Akshara stomach and on the monitor the baby is not showing up and Akshara moves her head towards the monitor and outside the room the doctor says to Naitik you need to come into cabin i want to talk to you about something and ends of Naitik shocked face
Was looking at this too and to me, it looks like an ectopic pregnancy - meaning, that the baby is not in the womb but has formed in a tube ... the way she was holding her stomach on the side like a cramp - this is how it feels like too.  And, it can be quite painful like someone stabbing you.

Unfortunately, these kinds of pregnancies are bad for the mother and the fetus/embriyo cannot survive.  It can cause loss of life for the mother if not aborted.

If it is this, then Akshara will have to have an operation.  But, the chances of getting pregnant again quickly after taking care of the mother is high.  But, it can also cause some emmotional stress for the mother ...
Thank u so much 4 d precap.it is really a scary one.nd Samirah thanku 4 d information.first time i got 2 know these type cases.this is very sad one.
Originally posted by samirah23

Was looking at this too and to me, it looks like an ectopic pregnancy - meaning, that the baby is not in the womb but has formed in a tube ... the way she was holding her stomach on the side like a cramp - this is how it feels like too.  And, it can be quite painful like someone stabbing you.

Unfortunately, these kinds of pregnancies are bad for the mother and the fetus/embriyo cannot survive.  It can cause loss of life for the mother if not aborted.

If it is this, then Akshara will have to have an operation.  But, the chances of getting pregnant again quickly after taking care of the mother is high.  But, it can also cause some emmotional stress for the mother ...

omg
I went through it. I don't want Akshara to go through it. Well I know it is character... but I mean any girl to go through it. come on  CVs   not this. It was before my 2nd one. For Akshi it is the first baby...
Doctors don't let you go out till they clean the tube to keep mom safe. For mom, emotional stress is alot to deal wtih. I hope Gayatri would help rather than ... because Gayatri gets these mood swings that would be difficult to deal now..
Oh poor Akshara. Hope everything turns out well, but looks like not, as we saw the SBS segment. Kya yaar, khushi aati aati wapas bhej rahe hain CVs.