The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Just turn it off. You won't be scared anymore =( (Page 3)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I agree on that one. The episode wasn't as good as the last one and didn't live up to the season 1 finale but we do have interesting stuff coming up in S3, it promises that. 
You liked Stef leaving? Broken Heart
Ya man, I so want to know what happened to Jerm! How could he see the dead? It has to do something with the spell Shocked Will he be able to see Jenna as well?

@GA: Let's see :P

oh NO NO NO NOO!! i hated him leaving.. wht i meant to say was, tht THAt was the only ineresting (new) thing tht happened.. sorta unexpected.. baaki saara okish tha..

and jeremy seeing the dead IS becoz of the spell.. coz bonnie was told, tht there is a spell, but maybe.. with some curses.. or whtever..

i was talking bout the same thing to a friend if he willl be seeeing jenna too... itd be funny if he sees her with his other dead girlfriendsLOL

GA- pahleaseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

oh NO NO NO NOO!! i hated him leaving.. wht i meant to say was, tht THAt was the only ineresting (new) thing tht happened.. sorta unexpected.. baaki saara okish tha..

True there. I never expected the season to end with Stef leaving Damon, Elena and everyone else. What a sacrifice for Damon, man! I love the unconditional love of these two brothers. They can do ANYTHING for each other, it's proven!

and jeremy seeing the dead IS becoz of the spell.. coz bonnie was told, tht there is a spell, but maybe.. with some curses.. or whtever..

Haan, I remember that. The spirits told her there are consequences. What this actually is will have to wait till September Angry.LOL.LOL

i was talking bout the same thing to a friend if he willl be seeeing jenna too... itd be funny if he sees her with his other dead girlfriendsLOL

Omg ROFL No, maybe he can see all who are dead Smile

GA- pahleaseLOL

I thought we were in for True Blood now :P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

True there. I never expected the season to end with Stef leaving Damon, Elena and everyone else. What a sacrifice for Damon, man! I love the unconditional love of these two brothers. They can do ANYTHING for each other, it's proven!

Haan, I remember that. The spirits told her there are consequences. What this actually is will have to wait till September Angry.LOL.LOL

Omg ROFL No, maybe he can see all who are dead Smile

GA- pahleaseLOL

I thought we were in for True Blood now :P

temme wen u want to strt trueblood.. and then we will put it on dwnload :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I'm putting Dear John on download tonight so tomorrow?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I'm putting Dear John on download tonight so tomorrow?

ok done!!
:D

btw, hw many seasons do we have???
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Of?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Of?

TB
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Of?

TB

3 seasons of 12 episodes each. 4th Season will start last week of June :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index