Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: loveangle_4ever

amazing topic. i can't get over that epsiode jsut like u. i mena so many things happened, and poor elena and jeremy have had so many traumas in their life that this is just terrible. and same here i had never really paid much attention to jenna but the way she was killed it made me feel for her.and ugh Damon had to get the wolfbite out of all ppl? and he is right to tell stefan not to tell elena but oohhh when she finds out all hell is gonna break lose. mujhse damon ki pain dekhi nahi jaati :'( lol

Thanks for replying!
I know, we all took her for granted! We never even stopped to notice her but in the latest episode, I did miss her! And she was killed so harshly! She was the last person to deserve such a death! 
Damon was a torture to watch today. I almost cried in the Delena scene. I'm just glad he's safe now. I always knew he won't die :)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

temme bout it neetho! am so scared to watch todays epi... i so want u or debs to give me the spoilers.. erm... if needed then :P
and then m going to miss tvd for the next few months..
thts the time wen u strt a new serial :P
catch the hint neetho*😆

You saw the latest episode? I did. It isn't as depressing as the last one in terms of death at least but it's BAD to see Damon suffer. I could hardly watch it with shuddering.
Which new serial? *bats eyelids innocently* 🤣

It's going to be a long wait till September! A lot of things have been left on cliffhanger 😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

ohk..u in TVD forum????

when did this miracle happen??????
ill read ur post and get back to it pakka pakka sure sure

Jenna's death made it happen 😭

Check your dabba and this post isn't so long that you need to wait till the 16th 😡
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i wil get back :| on 16th :D

yawn!!!
ok if u say so😕😆
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Jenna's death made it happen 😭

Check your dabba and this post isn't so long that you need to wait till the 16th 😡

SERIOUSLY!!😡

You saw the latest episode? I did. It isn't as depressing as the last one in terms of death at least but it's BAD to see Damon suffer. I could hardly watch it with shuddering.
Which new serial? *bats eyelids innocently* ðŸ¤£

It's going to be a long wait till September! A lot of things have been left on cliffhanger ðŸ˜›

i did i did!!!!

well.. it didnt deserved all tht wait.. i didnt like the whole way it was shot and the story..
the second last was an epic.. and go to say the last epi of season one was amazing too..
par this one was just another epi..

well, i didnt like it much for obvious reasons..  except stefan leaving, kuch aur interesting nahi hua..
haan.. hw can i forget jeremys meet with his old bhoot girlfriends😆

and for me the new serials r 90210 and californication :P

FOR U ITS GREYS ANATOMY😆
.Jane.. thumbnail

i did i did!!!!

well.. it didnt deserved all tht wait.. i didnt like the whole way it was shot and the story..
the second last was an epic.. and go to say the last epi of season one was amazing too..
par this one was just another epi..

well, i didnt like it much for obvious reasons..  except stefan leaving, kuch aur interesting nahi hua..
haan.. hw can i forget jeremys meet with his old bhoot girlfriends😆

and for me the new serials r 90210 and californication :P

FOR U ITS GREYS ANATOMY😆

I agree on that one. The episode wasn't as good as the last one and didn't live up to the season 1 finale but we do have interesting stuff coming up in S3, it promises that. 
You liked Stef leaving? 🥺
Ya man, I so want to know what happened to Jerm! How could he see the dead? It has to do something with the spell 😲 Will he be able to see Jenna as well?

@GA: Let's see :P
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail

I agree on that one. The episode wasn't as good as the last one and didn't live up to the season 1 finale but we do have interesting stuff coming up in S3, it promises that. 
You liked Stef leaving? 🥺
Ya man, I so want to know what happened to Jerm! How could he see the dead? It has to do something with the spell 😲 Will he be able to see Jenna as well?

@GA: Let's see :P

oh NO NO NO NOO!! i hated him leaving.. wht i meant to say was, tht THAt was the only ineresting (new) thing tht happened.. sorta unexpected.. baaki saara okish tha..

and jeremy seeing the dead IS becoz of the spell.. coz bonnie was told, tht there is a spell, but maybe.. with some curses.. or whtever..

i was talking bout the same thing to a friend if he willl be seeeing jenna too... itd be funny if he sees her with his other dead girlfriends😆

GA- pahlease😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

oh NO NO NO NOO!! i hated him leaving.. wht i meant to say was, tht THAt was the only ineresting (new) thing tht happened.. sorta unexpected.. baaki saara okish tha..

True there. I never expected the season to end with Stef leaving Damon, Elena and everyone else. What a sacrifice for Damon, man! I love the unconditional love of these two brothers. They can do ANYTHING for each other, it's proven!

and jeremy seeing the dead IS becoz of the spell.. coz bonnie was told, tht there is a spell, but maybe.. with some curses.. or whtever..

Haan, I remember that. The spirits told her there are consequences. What this actually is will have to wait till September 😡.😆.😆

i was talking bout the same thing to a friend if he willl be seeeing jenna too... itd be funny if he sees her with his other dead girlfriends😆

Omg 🤣 No, maybe he can see all who are dead 😊

GA- pahlease😆

I thought we were in for True Blood now :P

Meeko thumbnail

temme wen u want to strt trueblood.. and then we will put it on dwnload :P
.Jane.. thumbnail
I'm putting Dear John on download tonight so tomorrow?