Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya will fill forms for Anant (Page 4)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

I have not watched the episode yet.. But looking all of yours comments, cant wait to watch it... Thats nice to know that Anant filled Navya's forms and Navya will do same for Ananat...Smile

wow cool yaar just watch the epi...

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Hey !
I totally agree with u .
BTW, aaj dikh rahe thhe 'pyaar ke side effects'. Since anant ke dil mein kuch-kuch hota hai so NAVYA ke na jaane par ANANT ka gussa jayaz tha. And yes, anant apni navya ki 'na' ko 'haan' mein badal hi dega !
And yeah, I also think that NAVYA will fill the forms. How cute . . . . .!!

soon it will become a super hit...case how it is a hit show...wow I love NavyaBig smile
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Licyabhingya

well i too feel navya's di reacted justifiably... even my family wud ve done the same...

dying to see the upcoming episodes 
yaar I have no experionce in Bro or sis...somay be I think Im wrong for judging Navya's di like thisConfused
bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Before Navya fills in forms for Anant, she needs to ask him , if she is just a 'friend ' why is he so strongly insisting on her going to the picnic. Afterall even Appy is not going and not once did he ask Appy why? The answer may help both Anant and Navya reveal a lot about each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACFSHAIKHanu17

tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
she will fill the forms for him and then he will convince her also to come.may be he will tell her that he will come only if she does and thats why she tries to go and talk to her dadi.
we are going to get cute and sweet sequences between these two lovely people guys.I cannot wait to see them together.

ACFSHAIKHanu17

ACFSHAIKH Groupbie
ACFSHAIKH
ACFSHAIKH

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
HI MIRANDA , BC Hug

Tasneem-17anu17

ACFSHAIKH Groupbie
ACFSHAIKH
ACFSHAIKH

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Tasneem-17anu17

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Yeaa so true, She will just do it for... Anant nd also the yesterday's epi was... superb cute, u r right navya's sis is too much!!! waiting for today's epi...Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

ACFSHAIKHanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index