Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya will fill forms for Anant (Page 2)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I didn't find Navya's didi rude..I'll say it was realistic..When we start doing stuff than usual one's,we might feel noboby noticing what we are doing but we are wrong ..people who love & care for us I-e-familly members,even people around us,notice all this.. & Renuka's reaction was ditto what it should be..
I liked Navya's mind talk as well..What she said was so true-Hum chahe jo bho bole,if we are getting attracted to someone or doing something & uper se trying to deny just like that,Nomatter what we say to others but from inside we know we are changing or what is actually going on..

I liked tonight's episode..Seems everything were on the right place :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17charmee_sammy

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

absolutely agree with you anu,navya will fill up the form now TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya even i noticed whenever navya comes time goes so fast LOLLOLits like start and ends ,even today to i thought only one break came naConfusedConfused

yaaa yaar only start and the end...ooops...I wish If we can see Navya 45 min...like two shows air in SP...
then 45 minutes will also be less for usLOLLOLLOL ,if i could do anything then would like to see navya only everydayTongueTongue,but today episode goes to anant cuteness ,hayeee this boy will make me go crazy

yaaa Yaar Navya show driven us mad..but nothing to do...have to wait for tomorrow...epi...long tome one day ooops...can'tDrag and drop me
Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Ya i also think navya would fill the for .Except renuka's part all the others were too gud also liked how anant's brother indirectly warned him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I didn't find Navya's didi rude..I'll say it was realistic..When we start doing stuff than usual one's,we might feel noboby noticing what we are doing but we are wrong ..people who love & care for us I-e-familly members,even people around us,notice all this.. & Renuka's reaction was ditto what it should be..
yaa yaar you are right but she can tell this like a lovely sis na...but she said it loud...bit rude thats why I said she is rude..but as a sis she loves Navya a ton so I think this is her Nature to talk bit loud...
I liked Navya's mind talk as well..What she said was so true-Hum chahe jo bho bole,if we are getting attracted to someone or doing something & uper se trying to deny just like that,Nomatter what we say to others but from inside we know we are changing or what is actually going on..

I liked tonight's episode..Seems everything were on the right place :)

yaa you are right...she wants to controle herself...but Anant not allow to do this...he make a angey face...so she can't say no to him but yes...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snowwhite50

Ya i also think navya would fill the for .Except renuka's part all the others were too gud also liked how anant's brother indirectly warned him

yaa yaar I think Renu didi is bit rude...but my be this is her Nature...
yaar I love the bond of Anant and his bro...
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Even i feel d same 2mrw navya wil fil d form for anant n both wil get d permissions from their hm n anants bro is nice in d future run he wil help him

anu17

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Anu- I guess you were on SSBN forum right ? :P

anyway.Our elders are tend to talk like this with us,when the thing is about "boys or love"..Think youself as Navya (just like her & having a familly like her) you'll find the reaction of Renuka natural..:)

@Controlling herself part-Ditto..n U know dont how Im waiting for those scene..Thats why i loved todays epi..it was awesome..Shaheer & soumya acted it well...Those naraz n Manofy expression were more than enjoyable than any scene with dialouges.

anu17

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Todays epi was quite cute in all... Loved the way anant spoke to navya on call n shouted on her as if he has hat right to...
N yeah after this out burt of anant, navya might feel that bcz of her anant isn't going n the whole gang is upset.. she might fill the form for herself n for anant...
n i agree to piya... navya's didi's attitude was justiced after all she's navya's elder sister n she cares for her..

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index