Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeaa so true, She will just do it for... Anant nd also the yesterday's epi was... superb cute, u r right navya's sis is too much!!! waiting for today's epi...😛
ACFSHAIKH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bebosallu4eva

Yeaa so true, She will just do it for... Anant nd also the yesterday's epi was... superb cute, u r right navya's sis is too much!!! waiting for today's epi...😛

😳
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anu i agree wid u...1/2 hr kitni jaldi khatam ho jata hai...😭
but i luved der chemistry yaar,,,nd ab navya form bharegi...wowww
Anant zidd kr k apni baat manwa leta hai...pehle engagement ab picnic...wowww m sooo xcited ðŸ˜³
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bccl

Before Navya fills in forms for Anant, she needs to ask him , if she is just a 'friend ' why is he so strongly insisting on her going to the picnic. Afterall even Appy is not going and not once did he ask Appy why? The answer may help both Anant and Navya reveal a lot about each other.

yaaa out side in their heart they are just friends but inside the heart they are not just friends yaar...they  don't know about it...😃
anu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Love_Anant

anu i agree wid u...1/2 hr kitni jaldi khatam ho jata hai...😭

but i luved der chemistry yaar,,,nd ab navya form bharegi...wowww
Anant zidd kr k apni baat manwa leta hai...pehle engagement ab picnic...wowww m sooo xcited ðŸ˜³

yaa he now how to change her No to Yes...😆
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know i agree what you said abt navya's didi...though Navya is already falling for anant but after what her did said to her and about her now navya will DEFO fall for anant...she is too much...its like she do not know navya at all...

and im sure Navya will fill the forms for both of them now...yipee...
time seems to pass at speed of light when navya comes...

BTW im Mano...new to this forum and very less active but i watch Navya regularly...
anu17 thumbnail

you know i agree what you said abt navya's didi...though Navya is already falling for anant but after what her did said to her and about her now navya will DEFO fall for anant...she is too much...its like she do not know navya at all...
after I read many comments in here I thought that am wrong some times that did may right her case she is caring didi...case I have not experience with a sis or bro..so may be Im wqrong...but after reading your comment yaa yaar you right...in Didi's words she give an idea to Navya that she is changing...that may be a warning but yaa that will give navya a chance to think about Anant more...😉

and im sure Navya will fill the forms for both of them now...yipee...
time seems to pass at speed of light when navya comes...
yaaa I think that first she will tell Anant that she has an Idea to go picnic..so she will fill the forms..and if you like you can also fill it...may be from that Anant will say wow...😛

BTW im Mano...new to this forum and very less active but i watch Navya regularly...
hii yaaar hope you will keep commenting for the forum...

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grr8 postt
agreeedd wid u!
thnkg godd no rama n shagun in yest epi!